FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Pre rigging stinger hooks
( 2 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray 3/20
( 2 )

» Post by BobBfishin in Lake Havasu Fishing
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imago Explorer Float Tube

+4
Lok Dog
MASSfisher
ed5000x
wiseguy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wish it was two separate bladders, I would have bought this along time ago! So sexy! Price tag is steep at $500

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

better pictures...

2Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thats a cool looking tube but i the is steep

3Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!

That is my next tube.....it looks amazingly sexy holy crap.

The price is a lot but i think its because the package comes with a pump and fins and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

4Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Its only one bladder! @#&* that!

5Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yea didnt notice that. The outcast fat cat is only one bladder as well....kinda risky if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

6Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yeah Ive been in a situation where a sculpin punctured my tube badly as I was trying to unhooking him. My tube started leaking so bad but I was able to make the long kick back thanks to my small $5 mini hand pump that I always carry with me and the SECOND good bladder kept me aflot.

7Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

$500 for a U tube? Haha no thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

8Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Scion619

Scion619
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Murdered out tube sick!!! Ninja style!!!

9Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

looks better than the prowler lol!

10Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am

i think prowler is a better tube
but thats a good spare tube for me if i had the money

11Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey Guys,
Stealthy looking !! Hmmm don't like black a lot, gets very hot, and builds pressure in the bladder. (advantage? disadvantage,? not sure) Extremely stealthy at night, but
probably hard for other boaters to see. 5 bills?, a bit steep, would love to see the quality of the stitching and the bladder welds. Like the high bow angle, good in high seas, don't like the high bow angle, not so good in high wind. This thing needs a sea trial and some revues.

bodfish

12Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:59 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I emailed the company, check it out! I'm getting one next year for sure now! Very Happy

READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP.

On Apr 23, 2012 10:00 AM, "info" wrote:
Hi Jimmy,

I do know about Bass Pro Shop, its a nation wide company just like Cabela's. We are a high-end brand for hardcore troutbums, I'm not sure that their profile suits us. I will keep it in mind though, thanks for the tip.

Yes, the float tube will be something else. We do have a pro team in Europe and my guess is that we'll put together one for US too. Who and when is not up to me, it will be a decision for our team in US to decide. Add yourself our newsletter and facebook and you'll know when we are officially stepping into the market, that is a good time to check it out more closely.

Cheers,

John

+46-733-929000

23 apr 2012 kl. 18.52 skrev Jimmy Villalobos:

Hi John,
First off, thanks for the fast response, I was not expecting that! It sounds like the new explorer will be the best tube on the market. White water classification, now that is impressive!
One of the biggest fishing retailers here in California is Bass Pro Shops, it is like a mall for the hunter and fisherman, you literally can spend a whole day in this store looking at all the nice things there is to see. I would definitely like to see your float tube made available at this retailer.
I have a question, do you guys do product testing by consumers? The reason I ask is because I fish float tube tournaments and gatherings quite often and we are always looking for sponsors. All they request is that we take pictures of the fish we catch with their products.
Can't wait to see the new Explorer tube!
Jimmy.
On Apr 23, 2012 9:25 AM, "info" wrote:
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your email.

The Explorer has been the best selling float tube in Europe since the day we released it, and just like you, people are just in love with the stealthy design and that it comes in a neat package with fins, pump and bag.

But you are right, it is better to have a two-bladder system. We have listened to customers and I'm currently putting the last part of the design together for the new Explorer.

It will be made in similar material to inflatable boats, which means no sensitive inner blatter and white water classification. Divided by 3 inflatable parts; right/left pontoon and seat bottom. The seat will be custom made kayak-style, for the best comfort on the market. The remarkable thing is that the whole package will not way more than 0,5kg(about a pound) more then the old model.

And yes, it will be just as stealthy looking as the old one. Needless to say, we're talking about a whole new standard for float tubes.

We are about to launch our brand on the US market 2013 and if you have any preferred shop in California that you would like to see carrying our products, please let me know and by all means let them know that we are entering the market.

Tight lines!

John

+46-733-929000

23 apr 2012 kl. 17.49 skrev Jimmy Villalobos:
Subject: Imago Explorer Float Tube

Message Body:
Hello,

My name is Jimmy Villalobos and when I came across your Explorer Float tube, I was instantly amazed at the beauty of it! It looks nice and stealthy! I like the all black look, very nice job on the cosmetics part.

I have one issue why I decided not to purchase your product. I'm from California and I do most of my fishing in the saltwater invironment, fishing the bays, marinas, boat docks and beaches. Some of my fishing adventures have taken me to some real secluded fishing areas as well. My issue and why I decided not to purchase your float tube was because it had only one air bladder.

I've had my deal of situations where having a float tube with dual bladders rather than one sigle bladder has come in very helpful and add to the safety of this sport. I sprung a leak one time and being able to connect a small manual hand pump and giving the bladder air every minute or so and having the extra bladder keep me afloat was very helpful in that situation.

If your Exploer Float Tube was designed with two separate bladders rather that one sigle one, I'd buy it in a heart beat! A lot of my fishing buddies that I showed the pictures of your float tube to them, also wanted to purchase it but reject to it because of this very same issue.

Hope to see the Explorer Float tube get upgraded to a two bladder system, that would be awsome!

Thanks for your time to read my email.

13Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 am

.:LOLLY:.

.:LOLLY:.
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wow, great customer service!

14Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks wiseguy that is good info I talked to these guys about a year ago maybe it is time to talk to them again. Thumbs Up

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

15Imago Explorer Float Tube Empty Re: Imago Explorer Float Tube Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

The guy John is a cool dude so easy to talk to looks like there new model is going to be killer.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum