FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray 3/20
( 2 )

» Post by BobBfishin in Lake Havasu Fishing
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods

+6
augie
.:LOLLY:.
SoCalFishKilla
wiseguy
Tony G Fishing
jeffcpr
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:47 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK fisrt a big I am sorry it took so long wiseguy, they had changed the HTML code on our forum so I have been trying to re learn how to use it. Well it looks like I did it at least so far so good. Now I would like to say welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods as or forum sponsor / partner. You guys know his work I am sure but if you don't click on the link below and take a look for yourself. This dude has some skills I know you will agree. So thanks Wiseguy and welcome to the board as a sponsor / partner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Sweet Wiseguy, congrats!!!!!!  Thumbs Up 

soon enough bro...ill be getting me my custom Orange rod from you, just give me a bit to save a up some cashola but this year for sure!!!!! BOOK IT DANO!!!

tony G

3FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:34 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey thanks Jeff for putting up the link. Tony, you got it bro! Thanks guys for the interest in my custom rods.

4FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 am

SoCalFishKilla

SoCalFishKilla
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Congrats Wiseguy!! I too am stacking chips and ideas!  salute 

5FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congrats Jimmy on stepping your game up a couple notches.

6FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Congrats jimmy glad to see your business /passion growing .

7FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 pm

InspectaDekz

InspectaDekz
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Your work is amazing Jimmy! Congrats.

8FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Welcome/congrats Jimmy. So type of discounts we get lol

9FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:27 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congrats Jimmy. Gotta say his customs are insane. I own 3 so far. Killer work!!!!

10FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:Welcome/congrats Jimmy. So type of discounts we get lol

For you Miller, you get a free decal no charge!  lol! 

11FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Yo Jimmy....

quick question for us poor guys hahah...payments till done? or is a one time payment....how long does one take to build....

thanks bro

Tony G

12FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tony, you'd be surprised at the cost. Right about the same as buying a factory Phenix or Shimano rod. The way it works is, once I give you a quote for the rod you want built, you pay half up front to get the ball rolling and then the other half on completion and pickup. The builds usually take about 2 weeks max from the date I start it. I keep you posted on the build as I work on it. Let me know when your ready because I usually have a couple in the queue and that ads to the waiting period.

13FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Okay for sure....i think will start the process first week for feb for sure....Orange is the color bro....im pumped...damn cant wait now...book it dano!

tony g

14FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Okay for sure....i think will start the process first week for feb for sure....Orange is the color bro....im pumped...damn cant wait now...book it dano!

tony g

You got it Tony, let me know when your ready.

15FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Okay for sure....i think will start the process first week for feb for sure....Orange is the color bro....im pumped...damn cant wait now...book it dano!

tony g

You got it Tony, let me know when your ready.

Feb 3rd im ready to go for sure  bounce , call me up and will meet up for first payment.... Thumbs Up 

Sietecatorze, three deuce 9-cuatro seis 7 ONE

tony g

16FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:03 pm

NachoOne

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hey guys, I am a friend and a customer of Jimmy (WiseGuy) and I have to tell you that he does insane work. Not only are his rods art perfect, but he adds balance to your rods if you bring in your reel and lures that you and he will be building. He is truly a professional and goes out of his way to make you a very happy client. Thanks Jimmy for all the great work you have done for me. Hell, if I knew how to post pics on this site I would show off your work. bounce  bounce  bounce 

17FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

NachoOne wrote:Hey guys, I am a friend and a customer of Jimmy (WiseGuy) and I have to tell you that he does insane work. Not only are his rods art perfect, but he adds balance to your rods if you bring in your reel and lures that you and he will be building. He is truly a professional and goes out of his way to make you a very happy client. Thanks Jimmy for all the great work you have done for me. Hell, if I knew how to post pics on this site I would show off your work. bounce  bounce  bounce 

Nacho, thanks for the kind words.  Here are a couple shots of the ones I've built for you.  Might I add, that Nacho is what I like to call a "Special Customer" that knows exactly what he wants!  That being said, here is what he waned.  Yes those are SAGE Fly blanks, only the best in their kind.  And those AGATE guides are really something.

18FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

awesome work Jimmy, love the orange guides....Orange baby all the way LOL

tony g

19FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 pm

NachoOne

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Those fly rods are work of art! Better yet, they cast perfectly. Everywhere I take them, they are like a beam of light and so fun to fish with! Also, thanks Jimmy for calling me a "Special Customer" and not a "Nut".
I told you guys that he is a true professional rod builder!
Oh yea, the best part, NO BS from Wiseguy! You set a date and he meets his commitment, love that!  Very Happy 

20FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Do you have one of those buy 5 rods get one free deals? Lol. Welcome Wiseguy customs.  Thumbs Up 

21FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fatboy531 wrote:Do you have one of those buy 5 rods get one free deals? Lol. Welcome Wiseguy customs.  Thumbs Up 

Even better buy 5 rods pay for six! Red Smile 

22FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:04 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:
fatboy531 wrote:Do you have one of those buy 5 rods get one free deals? Lol. Welcome Wiseguy customs.  Thumbs Up 

Even better buy 5 rods pay for six! Red Smile 

That's a good one... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! lol! 

23FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Empty Re: FTFF Welcome to Wiseguy Custom Rods Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Great rod work indeed I really needa save up and get another one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum