FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by BobBfishin in Lake Havasu Fishing
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL Salt vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!!

+10
Tony G Fishing
Chomps
wiseguy
fatboy531
n2deepfsw
.:LOLLY:.
JsFishSlayer
bayfishingjunkie
Aquaholic38
jeffcpr
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK Team Freshwater if you would like to post your winner's badge look at the bottom of my post and click on the banner. A new page will open and you can copy the code from under the "Embed this image" title it is the Forum code. Copy and past it into you signature in your profile.
Congrats once again.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Jeff I would love to hit the salt sometime , just never no what your gonna catch !

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

helll yeaaa thats right TEAM FRESHWATER !! Way to go
i want some yummmy tacos lets go an get some guys an talk about fishing !

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Congrats team fresh....

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Misfit I told you when your ready let me know... ill be more than happy to baptize you in saltwater.. all you need is your tube and rods I have more than enough takle to keep you catching fish all day long.

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Team Salt I want to apologize to all of you if it wasn't for th popped bladder on my buddies rig I could have fished all day and easily got the extra fish needee to win this. Congrats team fresh again you did well.

bayfishingjunkie wrote:Misfit I told you when your ready let me know... ill be more than happy to baptize you in saltwater.. all you need is your tube and rods I have more than enough takle to keep you catching fish all day long.

I will Eventually take you up on that offer and come down to fish the salt . Right now its hard leaving the Big Bass Biting @ Perris . I must catch my new PB .  Why I will always take like 2 weeks off end of February / Begging of March .

Sorry to hear about the Tube Bladder Failing BFJ , sometimes things just dont go as planned !

Anything in the Salt I catch will be a PB  Smile

11.1 Bass I am coming for you ,  You will go down !!!

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:Congrats team fresh....  

Thank you brother!!! Now that's over I'm ready to hit some salt again. I've been itchin to hit San Diego. If you ever want to show a few fellow tubers the spots down there. We'll be more than happy to cruise with you. Lemme know.

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:Team Salt I want to apologize to all of you if it wasn't for th popped bladder on my buddies rig I could have fished all day and easily got the extra fish needee to win this.  Congrats team fresh again you did well.

Aww snap!!! Tube failure sucks. I wasn't gonna let that affect me. I had taken my spare just in case. I have a leaky bladder but it's a small Leak and controllable.

I had a Deflated tube in my trunk as well . you know the old Caddis that you sit in the water up to your armpits lol

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

My offer to fish any of the bays in the south stand for anyone on the forum. I've never been one to hide spots I like to see others catch fish and enjoy their time on the water. I fish different things in different ways depending on where I am. Yesterday I was killing them on mdeep crankbaits andif if you've never experienced fishing for spotties that way you are missing out. Dph is a livebait halibut spot for me. Oceanside is a dight bite big bait spot. The lagoons in carlsbad varies on conditions but its great with jerkbaits. Missionbay monster spotties in some zones flipping jigs and great spinnerbait fishing in other areas and sdbay is a world of its own combining all the other bays into one.

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:My offer to fish any of the bays in the south stand for anyone on the forum. I've never been one to hide spots I like to see others catch fish and enjoy their time on the water. I fish different things in different ways depending on where I am. Yesterday I was killing them on mdeep crankbaits andif if you've never experienced fishing for spotties that way you are missing out. Dph is a livebait halibut spot for me. Oceanside is a dight bite big bait spot. The lagoons in carlsbad varies on conditions but its great with jerkbaits. Missionbay monster spotties in some zones flipping jigs and great spinnerbait fishing in other areas and sdbay is a world of its own combining all the other bays into one.

I'm game!!! Dude... I wanna hit those lagoons in Carlsbad. I've always had a passion for fishing just never spent so much time doing it. Like I have this year an since I've began to float. There ain't no STOPPING this FATBOY from hitting everything possible. Im also down for weekday night sessions. Since my daughter is playing softball my weekends are pretty much shot!!! I don't have any secret spots yet. I'm still a rookie in salt. I try and tag along anywheres I can.  lol! 

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm game BFJ. I'm booked for the next couple of weekends then I'm free. When are u planning on hitting sd again?

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:My offer to fish any of the bays in the south stand for anyone on the forum. I've never been one to hide spots I like to see others catch fish and enjoy their time on the water. I fish different things in different ways depending on where I am. Yesterday I was killing them on mdeep crankbaits andif if you've never experienced fishing for spotties that way you are missing out. Dph is a livebait halibut spot for me. Oceanside is a dight bite big bait spot. The lagoons in carlsbad varies on conditions but its great with jerkbaits. Missionbay monster spotties in some zones flipping jigs and great spinnerbait fishing in other areas and sdbay is a world of its own combining all the other bays into one.

Hey, I would love to fish SD too! I'm open weekends. Hit me up bro!

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:Team Salt I want to apologize to all of you if it wasn't for th popped bladder on my buddies rig I could have fished all day and easily got the extra fish needee to win this.  Congrats team fresh again you did well.

Hey men, if it wasn't for you guys we would have look pretty bad is this event! Thanks for the hard work!!! And good looking out on our side Smile

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm available most weekends as long as the wife is occupied. Lol.. I'm heading down there within the next two weeks but I kind of want to rent a boat this time. Sd bay is sooooo big that mobility really helps... I'm also down for an evening late afternoon sesh in alamitos again the fat girls have been playing there as of late....just let me know

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Or if anyone is game I would really like to gather some live bait up and do some hali chasing

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congratz team Freshwater!

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:I'm available most weekends as long as the wife is occupied.  Lol.. I'm heading down there within the next two weeks but I kind of want to rent a boat this time. Sd bay is sooooo big that mobility really helps... I'm also down for an evening late afternoon sesh in alamitos again the fat girls have been playing there as of late....just let me know
dude I have the perfect boat for that. A 9 footer dinghy with an 8hp outboard.  Easy to launch anywhere. No boat ramp needed! And pretty fast! What you think?

Let's not clutter this thread with off topic conversation. Hit me up here's my email.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Aquaholic38 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want to get out badly and chase some Halibuts !

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm game for a night at the LAB. I like hitting the inlet. My last time there about a month ago. I linked up on a BATRAY that shiit had me all over the place. Had me breaking a sweat. Luckily it was late night and there was no boat traffic. Broke me off right in front of the harbor patrol station. Which was ok....
Cause I didn't want to fight him anymore. My hands were cramping. Lol

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

whats up everyone!!!!

congrats to Team Freshwater Thumbs Up ....great time on the water on Saturday with Fatboy, SC Killa, His little bro Alex, Squidy and chomps! will have to do it again soon.......

real quick...can someone provide the link to add the Freshwater Winner Logo at the bottom, i cant seem to find it...

Congrats WES for biggest fish sounds like u won the shirt!!!! its a 2xl, where did you want me to send it to

Thanks

Tony G

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:whats up everyone!!!!

congrats to Team Freshwater Thumbs Up ....great time on the water on Saturday with Fatboy, SC Killa, His little bro Alex, Squidy and chomps! will have to do it again soon.......

real quick...can someone provide the link to add the Freshwater Winner Logo at the bottom, i cant seem to find it...

Congrats WES for biggest fish sounds like u won the shirt!!!! its a 2xl, where did you want me to send it to

Thanks

Tony G

What it DO!? Yes... Congrats Wes. For the logo to appear on you post. Go to page 7 of this thread Jeff has posted the instructions on how to do it. It's simple cut and paste to your profile signature

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

fatboy531 wrote:

Thanks

Tony G

What it DO!? Yes... Congrats Wes. For the logo to appear on you post. Go to page 7 of this thread Jeff has posted the instructions on how to do it. It's simple cut and paste to your profile signature

YO YO YO... and cool deal, on it!!!

SoCalFishKilla

SoCalFishKilla
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thanks

Tony G

likewise kidd!! can't wait for the next sesh!! holla!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum