FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by BobBfishin in Lake Havasu Fishing
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive

+25
Pablo Dazab
kobra
Fisher
kin
merlion
.:LOLLY:.
GT
Chomps
SoCalFishKilla
fatboy531
Squidy
wiseguy
CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
SirMixALot
Aquaholic38
flyfishingfool
Tony G Fishing
Jerdon
MenyoG
n2deepfsw
JOER210
dosomedirt
Pacifico
Pavo21
jeffcpr
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:21 pm

I'll be fishing the tower there

177The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:30 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Looks like the rain is Friday and clear on Saturday this should work out in our favor.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

178The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

where should we all meet for the raffle?

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

179The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:50 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I think the parking area for Sail Cove I believe it is right in side the park near the Dam when you first enter.

180The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Pablo Dazab

FTFF Gathering Officer

DROPPED FROM THE LIST AGAIN!  Shocked
I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't go...
(Could be a sign or something,  if I believed in such )
Hahaha
I'll be there rain, shine, or not listed...
I'm there! 
Very Happy

Last edited by Pablo Dazab on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

181The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Yes it is but most likely the gates will be close as they were on Sunday. Drive to lots 1&2 and it's just past that. Can't miss it

182The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thats cool sorry Pablo I will get it fixed again for you.

183The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Pablo Dazab

FTFF Gathering Officer

Thanks Jeff...
Thumbs Up

184The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:19 am

Remember if it does rain that sand will be wet , wet , wet .. this storm is supposed to drop about 3" of rain on us in a day . so may have to walk the tube to the water . would be safer then driving the vehicle down and possibly becoming stuck . will have to see how it looks and play it by ear .

Wes

185The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:32 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey jeff...as much as I would like to make this one ill probably pass, wifey has other plans lol and me going to l.p. aren't part of them lol sorry......good luck to everyone!!!!!

If for some reason the wife gives the green light...im there

Tony

186The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Tony Sorry to hear that Bro  . some day we will get on the water and do this thing . Maybe Irvine some Day ?

Also This weekend The lake will be holding its : 16th Annual “Lights on the Lake ” Holiday Boat Parade @ 5pm in lot 6 .. If anyone is interested  .. Wife's like shiny Things correct ?  (hint hint )

I bet right there if i had a Gal, I would be smacked aside the head  lol!

Wes

187The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:34 am

Pablo Dazab

FTFF Gathering Officer

Hey Jeff,
After all the fuss of having my name placed back on the list, I am not going to be able to attend after all.
I just received a call and will have to work tonight until tomorrow morning.  I have the gifts and wanted to know where to drop them off.
Sorry about this, I was really looking forward to finally getting out on the float tube for the first time....

188The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Pablo Dazab , sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it . Work always calls . I will be working till 12 tonight myself and then hitting Perris up early and going back to work 3-12 again , I just maybe a little crazy scratch . So Tomorrow I will be beat by the end of the night .

Your Maiden Voyage will come soon enough ,

Wes

189The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

so is everyone still showing up n where is everyone meeting at sail cove or the launch ramp

190The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:02 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Good luck to the ones that fish this tomorrow! Should be a fun time!

191The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

wiseguy wrote:Good luck to the ones that fish this tomorrow! Should be a fun time!

Flyer says Sail Cove
I thought it was Sail Cove

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

192The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Pacifico

Pacifico
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey guys I really apprerciate the advice on types of baits and what rigs should work also the meet up location....My first time for LP.

I'll be there for sure wind, rain or both!

Tony G - sorry to hear you can't make it this time
we'll, meet up soon bro

Pablo Dazab - Good luck on that maiden voyage!

Catch y'all tomorrow early am salute

193The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:41 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys I was hope to make this one this year and was almost there, but plans have changed for me. My wife as a show tomorrow which is not the problem, the problem is my son got sick last night and she has already paid and we can not get the money back. So I will need to be home with my son tomorrow so she can try to earn her money back plus some extra.
This is not a problem for those that are still going Pavo21 is the guy running the Perris event so it is still on all gifts go to Pavo and he will give away the prizes to thoughts that so with a gift. The Gande Prize Raffle will be held online on the 21st and some will have a very Merry and Dry Christmas with there new Colorado Pontoon Boat. Thumbs Up
I am very sorry I will not be there, but I will be hoping f or sunny sky's and plenty of bites for everyone out there. And will be looking forward to hearing the reports for everyone as well. Take plenty of pictures and thanks very much to everyone that participated in this years Toy Drive you all made a difference in a young kids special day.

194The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:00 pm

chafita

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I will not be able to attend the event tomorrow as I was not able to get my on call covered Sad

Have fun out there!

195The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:11 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Pavo, I will be there about 5:30 AM. See you all there.....GT

196The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:40 pm

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

Packed up and ready to roll.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

197The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Im sorry to say, I wont be attending to this one either. my plans took an expected turn. good luck for the participants and I be waiting for the report! Thumbs Up

198The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 pm

I am 2miles from the lake and the rain is still coming down . Hopefully should clear up soon . Hit me up if you have any issues guys . I answer texts better then random calls but either way . Just want to insure the people coming end up in the right location

Wes .. 951-385-7561

199The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:08 am

My lazy butt is up finally .. Any questions call or text me ....

Lake Perris has 2 entrances 1 off the 215 and Ramona Expressway and The other off the 60 fwy and Moreno beach Drive .

- Upon entering the Lake Proceed upon the top road untill you reach the small Rd leading down towards the Marina and the off duty shack they place up for the winter months, this is where you will pay .

- after paying and inspection if it happens Go Right and you will head all the way back past lot 1 and the next Lot will be LABELED Sail Cove on your left hand side head down I am sure you will find your Tubing Buddies  .. Come join the Fishing and meet and greet with new faces   Thumbs Up

See you there ,
Wes

200The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 8 Empty Re: The 4th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 am

5:30am and gates are open already. I'm here, where is everyone lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum