Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » jig shop in dana point - team basstic

jig shop in dana point - team basstic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:26 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Basstic/160600417294055

hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that team basstic will be putting on a winter Spotted Bay Bass fishing at the Jig Stop in Dana Point tommorow. The seminar starts at 1:00

2jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:01 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Yea man I'm so pissed I can't make it. Have to go to a wedding......

If anybody goes record the whole thing for me so I don't miss anything lol.

I really wanna hear what they have to say about winter spotty fishing....so mad right now.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

3jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Good heads up Miller!

4jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:08 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Yes please someone go and get info for us I need the help out there in the cold waters

5jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes please someone go and get info for us I need the help out there in the cold waters
X2

6jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:26 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Can this post be deleted? Everytime i read it i get madded and madder that i cant go lol.

Should be a good time though....plus jigstop has a good selection of everything. I prefer Hogans in DP but jigstop has everything you need.

7jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
miller wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that team basstic will be putting on a winter Spotted Bay Bass fishing at the Jig Stop in Dana Point tommorow. The seminar starts at 1:00
Massfisher, are you going? lol!

8jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Yes im going now! Wedding got cancelled because i told the bride her husband was cheating on her.

So excited im going now!!!!

Actually no, none of that happened and im still not going.

9jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:52 am

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes im going now! Wedding got cancelled because i told the bride her husband was cheating on her.

Considering the amount of California marriages that end in divorce within the first 1-3 years I find it very selfish of them to expect you to skip a fishing seminar for their wedding... I mean seriously are you supposed to cancel fishing related plans everytime they get married? Some people get married 2-4 times and if you count that for the bride and groom that could be 4-8 times you don't get to attend fishing related events!

Or you can do like the commercial and put in a call to a bus load of vikings to crash the wedding while you act devistated and try to keep it togeather at the seminar =)

10jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:39 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Well i didnt mention that its my wedding....jk

But i guess it doest matter cause i got out of work to go....so if there was no wedding id still have to work.

I have a new schedule that is sometimes cool cause i work half the month...but sometimes sucks...like now when i have to work friday saturday and sunday...not cool

11jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes im going now! Wedding got cancelled because i told the bride her husband was cheating on her.

Considering the amount of California marriages that end in divorce within the first 1-3 years I find it very selfish of them to expect you to skip a fishing seminar for their wedding... I mean seriously are you supposed to cancel fishing related plans everytime they get married? Some people get married 2-4 times and if you count that for the bride and groom that could be 4-8 times you don't get to attend fishing related events!

Or you can do like the commercial and put in a call to a bus load of vikings to crash the wedding while you act devistated and try to keep it togeather at the seminar =)
Man you bring some good point to the table that's why I like you buddy lmao

12jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
I looked on the Facebook page team Basstic and it says it's Monday.?

13jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I call today and it was today

14jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Did anyone go?

15jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I hope so i wanna get the scoop

16jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
lol I hope someone went after all these posts, I was out that way to check on a friend that just got out of the hospital but didn't have a chance to swing by Jig Stop.

17jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
me too bra those guyz get me jonsen to fish. After fishing and not having a good catch on the lake and my spirits down I'll get online and read our post and some others on another forum then I watch them Bassboyz and I'm back to making plans to hit the water .. I use to work at the JigStop when I was in high school cool job but my boss was really mean but his wife was always nice and told me to ignore him I'm planning on trying the salt water in my tube I need to save up some $$$ so I can get some war heads and Big hammers and some Hotsause or smelly jelly I'm picking Dana Point Harbor its my stomping grounds I know pretty much every thing there that you can fish on foot and now I have a float tube its time to put the hurt on some spotties and sandies..Theres a spot that I love its right in front of the Wind and sea restaurant it drops deep there spotties neighborhood and after getting some live bait at the bait dock and tubin it i'll kick my way to that spot but $$$$$$$$$ tight gas is $$$$ so until then I 'll PM you boys my time and date of attack Twisted Evil

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

18jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Kona let me know, I'll be down to fish there.

19jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Will do bra will do Twisted Evil

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

20jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
man it sound like a another gathering wowowowow

21jig shop in dana point - team basstic Empty Re: jig shop in dana point - team basstic on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:46 am

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
So did anyone go???

http://www.socalmeatup.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum