Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Off Topic Discussions » Ghost Adventures....bs

Ghost Adventures....bs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Ghost Adventures....bs on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Im sitting here with my girlfriend watching this show Ghost Adventures.

Now id like to point out first that im a little drunk right now.

That being said....thissshow is so stupid. I wanna believe it as i do believe in ghosts/spitits...but yelling at ghosta trying to make then mad? Seriously?

And sone of the "voices" they capture can be interpretez as almost anything. I dunno im just really mad at thia show right now.....

That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

2Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:21 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I cant take this anymore....

3Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

with today's computer aided graphics and all.. it's really hard to believe much on TV. especially those ghost shows..Like there's no one down the hall makin noises...seriously!!

4Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I just can't stand how all these shows have to do an entire recap of the entire show after every commercial break. Like you watch the whole show 4 times just to find out it's nothing at the end.

5Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Wow even when sober this show is stupid. Kinda cool that ive been to a few places the show takes place.....but why the hell did i post this last night. I must have been reallu pissed about it.

6Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
My 6 yr loves that show, we watch it everyfriday night with pop corn. The show is what it is but good entertainment for him which = a good time for us.

7Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:48 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I did like the West Virginia State Pen. Episode because I was there for training with the Marines...i have some pics where they filmed some of the show (i think). It looks the same all over but i remember somebody telling me it was haunted so we went "exploring" when we had free time.

Entertaining but i feel like a lot of it is edited unfortunantly.

Last night they went to a place where it was haunted by a female serial killer....one of the "voice recordings" sounded pretty real and creepy...but im still skeptical.

8Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:59 am

my wife loves that show. it is the best ghost show there is on tv if that means anything

9Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:00 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I feel the same way, most of it is for entertainment purposes but some of it is creepy in a cool way. My niece in Idaho does a lot of ghost hunting and she sent me some killer stuff. Also my wife's friend has a ghost of a little boy living in her house, she hers him saying mom,mommy, moves there chair and a lot of other stuff.

10Ghost Adventures....bs Empty Re: Ghost Adventures....bs on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Miller fish count!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum