FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining the inflatable navy

+9
Fisher
socaltexan
Kelster
MASSfisher
ed5000x
n2deepfsw
jeffcpr
waxon67
jaws197
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joining the inflatable navy Empty Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 pm

jaws197

jaws197
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

New tube fanatic in the making here, been a fishing addict most of my life and just reurned to Cali from 20 years in Texas. Love the lone star state but D$%$ am I glad to be back in Cali!
Just got my ODC 420 and am working towards kitting it out to feed the fish addiction! LOL
Any andall advice are greatly and honestly appreciated from the esteemed members here! Been hitting the surf a LOT lately and happened on this site after a suggestion from MASSFISHER from my other favorite site, glad to be here and looking forward to becoming a member of what seems to be an awesome community of fishermen and women!!!

Tight lines and full stringers everyone!

2Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Warm welcome! Let's fish!!

3Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Welcome jaws197 glad you found us, you will find all kinds of info here and for the most part people are very willing to share.
Spread the word around and I hope you enjoy your new toy on your next outing. Stay safe and we look forward to hearing about your first trip out in your ODC420

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome aboard jaws197! Time to get that tube wet, let us know about your first outing!!

5Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

nice welcome a float

6Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome man...now head to the posts aboit rod rack mod's and get ready to be amazed!

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

7Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:39 pm

welcome to the forum. this forum is all you will ever need from here on out

8Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome, these guys are great for info and fishing.

9Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

socaltexan

socaltexan
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum. I moved here from Texas in 1985. I love the fishing back there. I usually make a trip or 2 to Lake Fork each year.

10Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 pm

jaws197

jaws197
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here in Cali and on this forum!!

Socal texan: been hard to go back to finesse fishing here after fishing the hevy tackle back in the lone star state! LOL Not much call for the 10" methiolate colored worms like are favored in Lake Fork huh?
green happy

11Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to the forums find much info here

12Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome.... All kinds of fresh n salty fishin info here

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

13Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jaws197 wrote:Thanks everyone! Glad to be here in Cali and on this forum!!

Socal texan: been hard to go back to finesse fishing here after fishing the hevy tackle back in the lone star state! LOL Not much call for the 10" methiolate colored worms like are favored in Lake Fork huh?
green happy

Really? try bouncing it along the base of the break walls here in the harbors at night! Or better yet put it on a scrounger head and swim it through the eel grass, then stand by for impact!!!

hee hee,... bodfish

14Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 pm

FishinPhil

FishinPhil
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome back to Cali and to the web site. I too am new to the site and tube fishing.

15Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 pm

jaws197

jaws197
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks Phil,
Is that a whiite sea bass you are holding in your avatar pic???

16Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 pm

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

welcome Very Happy Smile Sad lol! afro geek scratch Basketball monkey cat burgler affraid

17Joining the inflatable navy Empty Re: Joining the inflatable navy Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 pm

FishinPhil

FishinPhil
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yes it is a White Sea Bass. I caught it on my Fish and Dive kayak off of La Jolla. It was 45 inches long and 30 pounds. I have been fishing all of my life and fresh white sea bass is the best tasting fish hands down. I have eaten many types of fish in my life time and nothing compares to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum