by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Float Tubing waters with gators
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:42 am

» Big News Maxxon Pricing has changed.
by jeffcpr Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:39 pm

» Another Mod To My Cumberland
by Jerdon Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:34 pm

by SP Dan Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:00 pm

» FOCL Float Tube Derby Bass Tournament: Castaic Lake :)
by ronniek524 Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:32 pm

» My Braided Line Epic Failure
by OldMan Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm

» Beginning of a budget tube
by 87tpita Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:22 pm

» LAB Sunday 9-15-2019
by SP Dan Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:12 pm

» Preferred Species
by OldMan Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:55 am

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » The best fins for bare feet and "booties"

The best fins for bare feet and "booties"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Komori

Komori
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I plan on using my tube a lot when it gets warmer and I want a new pair of fins that I can just pull onto my bare feet. (no waders) Is there a brand that does NOT give you blisters, or cramps in your feet, stays on and gives you good power? Also, should I buy a pair of the neoprene socks or booties to protect against chafing and blisters?

2The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty Re: The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Nick Danger

Nick Danger
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I know from diving that booties are always a good idea. At least get a cheap pair of "water socks"

3The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty Re: The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Well I went to the river and I just put them over my shoe and I was able to go down river and get out take them off and do it again

4The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty Re: The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
get a $20 pair of fins from walmart they will last and they do the job thats what i have and they still goin and i had them for over 6 years now and for the cramps they never go away i still get cramps sometimes just have to take my foot outa the water and it stops cramping

5The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty Re: The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I think dive booties would be the best choice, I have some extra ones I can give you from size 10-12. Let me know...

6The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty Re: The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Definitly get some diving booties or aqua socks your feet will thank you after a long day of tubing.

7The best fins for bare feet and "booties" Empty Re: The best fins for bare feet and "booties" on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm

socaltexan

socaltexan
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I use dive boots from a diving store. They are very comfortable after a long day on the water. They are great for walking around before you put your fins on. I would suggest that you take your waders to the dive shop to get the right size.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum