The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Seven Bass One Review
by Floatingbassturd Today at 2:23 pm

» LAH Sat 9-14-19 Morning Session
by jeffcpr Today at 12:50 pm

» Beginning of a budget tube
by 87tpita Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» FTFF Breast Cancer Awareness Fish Off
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» Lowrance Hook 2 Model 5x Split Shot Fish Finder
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:48 am

» CARP on a fly rod!
by Hunt Yesterday at 7:27 am

» Pro Tip: Your wife's hair things make excellent Leader Keepers
by jeffcpr Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 am

» LAH Sun 9-8-19 Morning Session + My 4th Legal Hali This Season
by SP Dan Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:43 pm

» Monday night Ninja session at LAB
by SP Dan Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm

» Waderskins and a new idea
by jeffcpr Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am

» Great reads what have you read.
by Jerdon Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:17 pm

» LAH Sat 9-7-19 Morning Session
by SP Dan Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Calling all Ninjas, 1st Salty Night Gathering

Calling all Ninjas, 1st Salty Night Gathering

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Guest


Guest
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know I maybe changing the date of this as I didnt relize that the SoCal Bay Series is that sunday 22nd as well. I may push it back to the follow weekend or move it up a weekend.

As soon as I figure out if I am going to be still fishing the series or not I will update everyone if there is any changes.

Sorry for any possible inconvenience.

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Gotcha let us know I hope it all works out for the best.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Sounds good buddy.

Guest


Guest
Out of the few guys here fishing the SoCal Bay Series, how meny of you are going to keep fishing all the rounds.
Round 1 was a complete BS (if you want details pm me) and I personal feel its not what it all seem to be. Because of this and lack of professinalism from the person/people running this I'm not up to fishing all the events anymore.
If you guys would like to you can spend me a pm and tell me your opion.

I guess, I'm looking for some feed back from you guys befor making any type of changes if any.

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I have never fish an event other than FTFF so I didnt know what to expect, but yeah I think it could be a little more professional although it wasnt terrible... I`ll be fishing the rest of the series.


_________________
}<)))0>
http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Was there any post on the top teams and what they weighed?

Guest


Guest
I have never fished any tournaments befor either but .......
Gil, as of right now no. nothing new has been posted as of saturday

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Really?!!

Guest


Guest
@Aquaholic38 wrote:I have never fish an event other than FTFF so I didnt know what to expect, but yeah I think it could be a little more professional although it wasnt terrible... I`ll be fishing the rest of the series.

Eddie, if i keep the gathering the same date are you going to fish and fish round #2 the next morning ?

Guest


Guest
ok guys, lets move all posts about the SoCal Bay Series only to this post and keeps this one for the gathering only. Sorry I did get it alittle off topic in way.

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com/t1651p30-socal-bay-series#23594

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
miller wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have never fish an event other than FTFF so I didnt know what to expect, but yeah I think it could be a little more professional although it wasnt terrible... I`ll be fishing the rest of the series.

Eddie, if i keep the gathering the same date are you going to fish and fish round #2 the next morning ?

Why sleep that night, fish on through....

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
miller wrote:ok guys, lets move all posts about the SoCal Bay Series only to this post and keeps this one for the gathering only. Sorry I did get it alittle off topic in way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol!

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
miller wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have never fish an event other than FTFF so I didnt know what to expect, but yeah I think it could be a little more professional although it wasnt terrible... I`ll be fishing the rest of the series.

Eddie, if i keep the gathering the same date are you going to fish and fish round #2 the next morning ?

Why sleep that night, fish on through....
lol!


_________________
}<)))0>
http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
A double header? Did I miss something?

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
The gathering at night and the SoCal bay series in the morning

Guest


Guest
@n2deepfsw wrote:The gathering at night and the SoCal bay series in the morning

x2, and because of it and the way thing went on round #1 i may or may not be fishing round #2 and keep the gathering as is

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
O I C duh..thanks for clarifying.

Sometimes I am pretty thick. geek

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I think I'm fine with either keeping Ninja night the same night, or the weekend before or after.
Since it's coming up, maybe after would be easier to reschedule stuff at this point? 4/28 ??

I doubt I'll do the SoCal Bay Series.. especially after miller's feedback, and their so-so FB page.

Guest


Guest
@Docrunner wrote:I think I'm fine with either keeping Ninja night the same night, or the weekend before or after.
Since it's coming up, maybe after would be easier to reschedule stuff at this point? 4/28 ??

I doubt I'll do the SoCal Bay Series.. especially after miller's feedback, and their so-so FB page.

please dont base your decision on my opion. who knows, maybe round #2 will be blast and so on

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:O I C duh..thanks for clarifying.

Sometimes I am pretty thick. geek

Lol

Guest


Guest
Ok guys after much thought of this I am going to keep the gathering as is. No changes at all. This night has the best tides going and well, I would rather fish with bunch of new/old friends first and well If u get up for round 2 then I'll go maybe lol.

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Sounds good buddy.

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
copy that pirat


_________________
}<)))0>
http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
10-4, roger that, afirm, good call, seel ya there, got it, roger dodger,roger wilco,copy and thanx....oh ya ...oky doky!

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:10-4, roger that, afirm, good call, seel ya there, got it, roger dodger,roger wilco,copy and thanx....oh ya ...oky doky!
I`m gonna start using gas 76 to learn to speak trucker! geek


_________________
}<)))0>
http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum