FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

» I tried fishing during the actual eclipse
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» Here BIG kitty kitty
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 pm

» Murray report 3/28
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:46 pm

» Puddingstone gathering is in the books
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:42 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray 3/20
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninja at mothers beach 2nite

+2
n2deepfsw
Aquaholic38
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ED and I are fishing mothers bch tonite if any 1wants to join. He is launching soon I'll be there by 6:30

2Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:19 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Have fun buddy! Post the results since I know the LAB produces plenty of fish....

3Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 pm

good luck tonight, I was hoping to be able to fish tonight but nope.

4Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

man I just got of the water it frickin windy my legs are sore ZZZZZZZ

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

5Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:34 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Konacrush wrote:man I just got of the water it frickin windy my legs are sore ZZZZZZZ

He did you do kona, Any toads?

6Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ed500 and I. It was a nice session, weather was fair and tiede low at arrival and staring to rise. few missed bites and 2 landed sandy,spotty bass. how`d you do Kona?

7Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:32 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Got skunked but the company was great and relaxing thanks for hang out eddie

8Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Got skunked but the company was great and relaxing thanks for hang out eddie

That sucks buddy, you'll get them next time.

9Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:
ed5000x wrote:Got skunked but the company was great and relaxing thanks for hang out eddie

Not worried about it I have fun and Eddie is a cool cat to hang with he a lil late but he is worth the wait lol
it been awhile seen I changed my strings on my pole and cleaned the reel I might have to learn how to fish a different way be side the t rig and I was trying other ways of fishing and I was just don't know if I was doing it the right way I tired spinners drop shot. , jig heads what I need to do is fish one way at learn it and get it down and perfect it instead of messing around with a bunch of different techniques but I know what I got to do so that's another story lol

10Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Not worried about it I have fun and Eddie is a cool cat to hang with he a lil late but he is worth the wait lol
it been awhile seen I changed my strings on my pole and cleaned the reel I might have to learn how to fish a different way be side the t rig and I was trying other ways of fishing and I was just don't know if I was doing it the right way I tired spinners drop shot. , jig heads what I need to do is fish one way at learn it and get it down and perfect it instead of messing around with a bunch of different techniques but I know what I got to do so that's another story lol
Thanx ED!! Hey this time i have a good excuse to be late, Work. Oh and Thanx again for the chiken and sodas after the fishing, that was perfect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh, I forgot to mention on my report, this cool boat owner gave me 2 coronas! but ED doesnt drink so i made the effort and killed `em bouth drunken

11Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 am

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Sorry about the skunk Crying or Very sad
Do what Eddie's doing and have him take you to his little honey hole in the cover of darkness What a Face

12Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

IN2DEEP wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Do what Eddie's doing and have him take you to his little honey hole in the cover of darkness What a Face
Suspect

13Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 am

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Suspect
You know what I'm talking about Twisted Evil
BTW, what did you catch them on?

14Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

IN2DEEP wrote:
Aquaholic38 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Suspect
I don`t lol
3 inc. swimbait black with yellow tail. in 10#mono I had my dive light hanging on the water. makes the fish see the silhouette!! Did that make the trick?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:
Aquaholic38 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Suspect
I don`t lol
3 inc. swimbait black with yellow tail. in 10#mono I had my dive light hanging on the water. makes the fish see the silhouette!! Did that make the trick?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dark swimbait. Good thinking!

To refresh your memory:
"Uh, excuse me sir. Do you realize that you are not allowed to fish in there? Shocked

16Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 pm

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

you can fish the harbor mlpa didnt take that from us

17Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

IN2DEEP wrote:
Aquaholic38 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:
Aquaholic38 wrote:
IN2DEEP wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:

Suspect
I don`t lol
Dark swimbait. Good thinking!

To refresh your memory:
"Uh, excuse me sir. Do you realize that you are not allowed to fish in there? Shocked
ohhhh! lol you didnt have to say it out loud on the forum! lol!

18Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 pm

so where is pictures ? report is nothing with out pictures lol!
j/k, congrats on your guys outtings, sorry ed you got a shunk but you'll kill it next time

19Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:so where is pictures ? report is nothing with out pictures lol!
j/k, congrats on your guys outtings, sorry ed you got a shunk but you'll kill it next time
Oh come on! we all know what spottys look like! lol!

20Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 wrote:

It's been awhile since Miller caught one, so a pic will help him. Lol

21Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:
Aquaholic38 wrote:

It's been awhile since Miller caught one, so a pic will help him. Lol
LMAO!lol!

22Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Gilly you funny, this coming from a guy who doesn't fish anymore or floats with us. I'll show you guys what's up tonight. You better get out your pen & paper and start taking notes lol!

23Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lmao its not the first time i got skunked and it probably wont be the last lol but no matter what i will be there learn more and more each time and hopefully we can get gil back on the water with his PROWLER lol

24Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Empty Re: Ninja at mothers beach 2nite Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Lmao its not the first time i got skunked and it probably wont be the last lol but no matter what i will be there learn more and more each time and hopefully we can get gil back on the water with his PROWLER lol
same here bro! and yeah gil, whats up with that? come out and play Basketball

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum