Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Lake Barrett in San Diego

Lake Barrett in San Diego

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Lake Barrett in San Diego on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Just wondering if anyone on here got tickets to Lake Barrett for the month of May.

I do know that they sold out in about 10 minutes and they are always a tough ticket to aquire...just thought I would ask.

2Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:01 am

not I, I didnt know they were on sale already. I love to fish that lake but I dont see that happing this year

3Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
miller wrote:not I, I didnt know they were on sale already. I love to fish that lake but I dont see that happing this year

They went on sale yesterday at 7 pm...by 7:10 they were gone!

They next round of tickets go on sale in a few weeks....hope to get one!

4Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Yeah missed out on those tickets but deff gettin some next go around. I love that lake has just about every kinda structure you could ever wanna fish.

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

5Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 am

Komori

Komori
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
That lake has some of the best fishing I have ever had, (2nd to Alaska) and I've fished all over the place. I don't go there for the bass, although that's great fishing, but I go for the insanely GIANT Bluegill! They are so big, they look like some kind of ocean perch. It's just too bad the prices are now so high for a ticket.

6Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:25 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That lake has some of the best fishing I have ever had, (2nd to Alaska) and I've fished all over the place. I don't go there for the bass, although that's great fishing, but I go for the insanely GIANT Bluegill! They are so big, they look like some kind of ocean perch. It's just too bad the prices are now so high for a ticket.

The price is fair for what you get. $100 bucks good for up to 4 people and it includes the boat and motor.

I did manage to acquire a ticket for the 16th so look for my report in mid May.

Went several times last year and the fishing was insane!!! 50 -60+ fish days very easy here. Thumbs Up

Barrett Gill....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Tickets to fish a lake? No wonder I love the ocean,.. lol

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

8Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tickets to fish a lake? No wonder I love the ocean,.. lol

Yeah Lok but once you fish Barrett nothing compairs......NOTHING!

9Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tickets to fish a lake? No wonder I love the ocean,.. lol

Yeah Lok but once you fish Barrett nothing compairs......NOTHING!

Have you been to the Gordo banks? Wink

10Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
No but I wish I could!

Let me revise my last statement.

No other freshwater lake compairs to Barrett! Thumbs Up

11Lake Barrett in San Diego Empty Re: Lake Barrett in San Diego on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No but I wish I could!

Let me revise my last statement.

No other freshwater lake compairs to Barrett! Thumbs Up

haha good answer, if i did have a chance to fish Barrett i would be all over it too! green happy green happy green happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum