Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore?

Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:21 am

Komori

Komori
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I would not go out onto the main lake for fear of getting run over by a drunk boater, but with the good crappie fishing this lake can have in the springtime around the brushy shorelines, float tubing seems like it would be very productive. I never hear of any float tubers fishing here.... is it allowed? Can you just drive close to a spot and launch? Anyone know?

2Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
just called and left a msg with my number. If they call me I`ll let you know, but i think is allowed. will see...

3Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 am

Komori

Komori
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Hey thanks man! Cool!

4Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
yes you can float elsinore just wear waders cuz the water is dirty to where you dont want it on your skin

5Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Here is a link for lake Elsinore I read only fishing from shore according to what it says
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
check it out

6Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Here is a link for lake Elsinore I read only fishing from shore according to what it says
check it out
I`ve fish Elsinore on a inflatable dinghy and kayak...

7Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Ok I just got the call from Lake Elsenoire ranger. float tubes are alowed on the lake.

8Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
They allow dirty diapers to float on the lake, I'm sure a float tube will be ok,..

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

9Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Lmao

10Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They allow dirty diapers to float on the lake, I'm sure a float tube will be ok,..
my point being lol!

11Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:31 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
You can fish on the tube as long as you stay far away from the primary habitats designed as fisheries, marked heavily by buoys. Wader is not needed for the water. Last water results for contaminants and bacterial/pathogenic levels were below concern, compared to Huntington Beach (sorry guys). So crazy! Fish is quite safe to eat there based on livers' 2010 biopsies done by SAWPA.

12Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You can fish on the tube as long as you stay far away from the primary habitats designed as fisheries, marked heavily by buoys. Wader is not needed for the water. Last water results for contaminants and bacterial/pathogenic levels were below concern, compared to Huntington Beach (sorry guys). So crazy! Fish is quite safe to eat there based on livers' 2010 biopsies done by SAWPA.
thanx for that info!! glad to have some knowlage in our site [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

13Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
The AsianGuy is a great source for this kind of info. So did I read that right you said no waders allowed. I have wanted to float Elsinore I would like to find a few wipers.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

14Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Lake Elsinore, or referred as "lake-smell-some-more" by a handful, is a body contactable water. Swimming is allowed in this REC1 water body, so, yes, you can go tubing without wader. However, if you are sensitive to chloride a bit higher than drinker water, say pool water, then it's best to bring your wader with you. The lake does house treated water from the local treatment plants, which attempt to reduce bacterial and pathogenic level to a drinking water standard. Otherwise, go buck wild..and naked(?!) LOL

15Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Well I don't know about NAKED I do like to catch fish not scare them away but that is for another forum. Thanks again for the info buddy I think we should do a wiper gathering out there this summer. bounce

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

16Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? Empty Re: Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hmmmm,.. Wipers on the Fly!!

bodfish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum