The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Perris In The Sticks
by Jerdon Today at 6:58 pm

» Seven bass design Renegade One update
by SP Dan Today at 6:56 pm

» FTFF Breast Cancer Awareness Fish Off
by SP Dan Today at 6:52 pm

» October 15th ninja sessiin
by steve-aka-fishy Today at 5:35 pm

» F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019
by jeffcpr Today at 7:58 am

» XPW 240 Maxxon Giveaway
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Rod Rack for your shop
by BobBfishin Yesterday at 5:58 pm

» Long Sleeve FTFF Shirts
by SP Dan Yesterday at 10:47 am

» LAH Instead of LAB on Sun 10-13-19
by SP Dan Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:55 pm

» High School Fishing Clubs
by TobyB Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:06 pm

» 2019 Toy Drive
by jeffcpr Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:28 pm

» Another Maxxon XPW 240 Raffle
by jeffcpr Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » O rings for the "thin" Senkos

O rings for the "thin" Senkos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Komori

Komori
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I got a couple bags of the 5 inch "thin" Senkos and just wondered about the O rings used when rigging them wacky style. Where can I get these black rubber rings and do they make a smaller size for the smaller Senkos? Can I just buy them at a hardware store? I'm kind of new to this Senko wacky rigging thing, even though it's been around for several years.

2O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I've heard that a ring of shrink tubing works also
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Guest


Guest
i would just buy them at a hardware store, save money and get more

4O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm

.:LOLLY:.

.:LOLLY:.
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
An aluminum tube will make it easier to put the ring on the worm p

5O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've heard that a ring of shrink tubing works also
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thats a good tip!! and thats a waky rig?


_________________
}<)))0>
http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

6O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
For you Eddie
It even features a float tube
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For you Eddie
It even features a float tube
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the funny dude? green happy


_________________
}<)))0>
http://www.freewebs.com/eduardobibriesca

8O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I got a couple bags of the 5 inch "thin" Senkos and just wondered about the O rings used when rigging them wacky style. Where can I get these black rubber rings and do they make a smaller size for the smaller Senkos? Can I just buy them at a hardware store? I'm kind of new to this Senko wacky rigging thing, even though it's been around for several years.

You got to options that will save you $$$. First is go to Harbor Freight and buy a pack of O-RINGS only about $1 for 25 pcs...next is the small rubber bands use by dentist for braces. These are super cheap and work great!

9O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I got a couple bags of the 5 inch "thin" Senkos and just wondered about the O rings used when rigging them wacky style. Where can I get these black rubber rings and do they make a smaller size for the smaller Senkos? Can I just buy them at a hardware store? I'm kind of new to this Senko wacky rigging thing, even though it's been around for several years.

You got to options that will save you $$$. First is go to Harbor Freight and buy a pack of O-RINGS only about $1 for 25 pcs...next is the small rubber bands use by dentist for braces. These are super cheap and work great!


That's good advice right there!

10O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 am

CPT Kirk

CPT Kirk
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
I use the regular Senko O rings on the thin Sekos they are not super tight but tight enough to work.
I also like using weighted wacky jig heads for plastics that are lighter. ( make myself)
I also make weighted hooks for wacky rigging.
I also use weightless hooks with weed guards when wacking rigging Senkos.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" alt="" />

http://bassinthehood.com

11O rings for the "thin" Senkos Empty Re: O rings for the "thin" Senkos on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Komori

Komori
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
CPT Kirk thanks! That's all I needed to hear. That regular O rings will work fine on the thin Senkos. Cool!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum