FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by jeffcpr Today at 2:26 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Today at 1:07 pm

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Today at 12:32 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 12:28 pm

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

» I tried fishing during the actual eclipse
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» Here BIG kitty kitty
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 pm

» Murray report 3/28
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:46 pm

» Puddingstone gathering is in the books
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:42 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

opinions on these 2??

+8
Docrunner
Lok Dog
jeffcpr
Vagabond
Dano67
Hammer 4
n2deepfsw
biggamefish
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:I like the fishcat since I have one but the foam seat is incomfortable after a long session. Might want to spend a little more and get the super fat with bladder seat very comfortable.

The dude I fish with has the regular fishcat, and has done 6 to 8 hr sessions with it, he never complains, but then again, everyone is different, that's why I have the inflatable seat. I think you can buy them, not sure about the cost though.

27opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hammer 4 wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:I like the fishcat since I have one but the foam seat is incomfortable after a long session. Might want to spend a little more and get the super fat with bladder seat very comfortable.

The dude I fish with has the regular fishcat, and has done 6 to 8 hr sessions with it, he never complains, but then again, everyone is different, that's why I have the inflatable seat. I think you can buy them, not sure about the cost though.

Greg, I know you tube with a bunch of pups there the only ones that can keep up with you! lol! I did the same but bought a prowler what a sweet ride!!

28opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Gil, we need to go fishing some time.. Very Happy

29opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:48 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:
Hammer 4 wrote:

Greg, I know you tube with a bunch of pups there the only ones that can keep up with you! lol! I did the same but bought a prowler what a sweet ride!!

and there it is .. The "Prowler"

30opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That's right buddy! It's like the great pumpkin Charlie brown but the great prowler FTFF.... Lol

31opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I know a guy who has a red super fatcat that hasn't seen water in months, he might be selling it soon for cheap....

32opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:I know a guy who has a red super fatcat that hasn't seen water in months, he might be selling it soon for cheap....

Is he even on the forum anymore lol!

33opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishcat Delux with inflatable seats will cost you a bit more but worth it in comfort, storage space and not having to take those foam blocks in and out all the time.

34opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:I know a guy who has a red super fatcat that hasn't seen water in months, he might be selling it soon for cheap....

Is he even on the forum anymore lol!

He was just on but I guess he didn't see my post. Lol

35opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Well hopefully he fines sometime to float again with us and to hire me cheers

36opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

As a deck hand? Lol

37opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Dano67

Dano67

You all get the bleach and start scrubbin! And quit tryin to sell my tube. The red rocket will ride again soon!

38opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Dano67 wrote:You all get the bleach and start scrubbin! And quit tryin to sell my tube. The red rocket will ride again soon!

sorry I thought yours would sell faster being its red and well not a prowler.
No one seemed to want the prowler lol!

39opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Thanks ftff gathering officer.

40opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Miller is bona fide!!!!!

41opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I would like the title of ; ftff goodwill ambassador

42opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:I would like the title of ; ftff goodwill ambassador

LMAO!!!!

43opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:07 pm

biggamefish

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:
biggamefish wrote:what about a regular fishcat4 vs classic Cumberland??

which one would have a better seat cushion??

I've never sat in the fishcat4, but I have the Cumberland. It's a beefy, somewhat firm brick of a foam seat. Sits up pretty high out of the water. Not the softest, but definitely keeps me pretty dry. I like it. I guess for an all day session, it might be a bit hard, but I could probably find an inflatable cushion for those days. I like the cumberland a lot. Thumbs Up

man let me know if you find a seat cushion Very Happy

44opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am

biggamefish

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Okay guys after reviewing these tubes Im deciding to go with the Cumberland, problem is where's a good place to find a good deal? let me know where you guys have found yours and how long the shipping took. thanks

45opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

.:LOLLY:.

.:LOLLY:.
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

If it hasn't been sold you can find it here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 am

biggamefish

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

.:LOLLY:. wrote:If it hasn't been sold you can find it here

I would love to get that one, the price is just so right! but I just want one and have a peace of mind.

47opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 am

webrx

FTFF Gathering Officer

Amazon (201), Cabelas (219), Sams Club (170)

Found with a quick google search

d

Cartman

Cartman
FTFF Gathering Officer

A friend turned me on to this deal on ebay. It is a brand new ODC 420 in the box for $129.99 + $19.99 shipping. Hard to beat.

49opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Tue May 08, 2012 11:58 pm

biggamefish

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Ordered the Cumberland for 189 shipped through Cover Bonanza Friday and recieved it today, I couldnt be any happier with this tube and the price that I paid and cannot wait to go for a ride on this new tube, wanna give thanks to Shuyler there at Cover Bonanza for his great customer service and also thanks to you guys here for helping me out in every possible way, thanks again!!!!

50opinions on these 2?? - Page 2 Empty Re: opinions on these 2?? Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 am

Scion619

Scion619
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

biggamefish wrote:Ordered the Cumberland for 189 shipped through Cover Bonanza Friday and recieved it today, I couldnt be any happier with this tube and the price that I paid and cannot wait to go for a ride on this new tube, wanna give thanks to Shuyler there at Cover Bonanza for his great customer service and also thanks to you guys here for helping me out in every possible way, thanks again!!!!

That's awesome I'm so happy for you good choice on the tube. You can't go wrong with the Cumberland .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum