FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Possible Perris Record?

+8
Konacrush
Tubinferbass
wiseguy
Komori Jeff
Kelster
Hammer 4
Lok Dog
ODCtuber
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Possible Perris Record? Empty New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm

ODCtuber

ODCtuber
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I just got this news earlier today from another forum i visit. Haven't got any details other than this yet, but here is the link with pic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go get 'em

2New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice, Perris is about to get more crowded,.. lol

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

3New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lok Dog wrote:Nice, Perris is about to get more crowded,.. lol

You can say that again. Remember when they caught Doty at Dixon..? Rolling Eyes

4New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm not a C/R Nazi, but WTF is he doing with that fish out side of the lake in a parking lot? Take it to the
Marina, weigh it and let it go back into the water...

5New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Kelster wrote:I'm not a C/R Nazi, but WTF is he doing with that fish out side of the lake in a parking lot? Take it to the
Marina, weigh it and let it go back into the water...

Unless he intends to have it mounted.. Crying or Very sad

6New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Read somewhere else that it was kept in a live well as he took it to a certified scale then released.. I have always said if they have a license, paid all the fees and catch it legally it is theirs to keep, but I would like to keep his DNA in the system to breed some more BIG LMB's.
Just a silly ass place to take a picture.
A couple of good pics and the right measurements and he can have a replica made and it would last longer then mounting it.
Sorry for the rant and congratulations to the fisherman.

7New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ahhh, thanks for the update Kelster.

8New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The marina does not have state certified scales. Hopefully the old bass survived and is alive and well in the lake. I caught a huge 18 inch crappie 2 years ago at LP while in a float tube and ended up releasing it because I knew the marina didn't have certified scales. Even though it would have been the lake record Black Crappie, I did not want to kill it by taking it to a grocery store to weigh it.

9New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Komori wrote:The marina does not have state certified scales. Hopefully the old bass survived and is alive and well in the lake. I caught a huge 18 inch crappie 2 years ago at LP while in a float tube and ended up releasing it because I knew the marina didn't have certified scales. Even though it would have been the lake record Black Crappie, I did not want to kill it by taking it to a grocery store to weigh it.

Good for you, I would do the same.. Thumbs Up

10New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

where's that dude that said he will show us around Perris Lake again? lets roll! Very Happy

11New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Heard was caught an a top water chug bug. That fish is a beast I hope the bass flood only lasts a couple months then dies off. Dont like tubin threw bass boats .

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

12New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:where's that dude that said he will show us around Perris Lake again? lets roll! Very Happy

Hey man it was fisher an me talkin bout fishin perris. Jus let us know when you wanna go an well put you on the fish Smile

13New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 am

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Kelster wrote:Read somewhere else that it was kept in a live well as he took it to a certified scale then released.. I have always said if they have a license, paid all the fees and catch it legally it is theirs to keep, but I would like to keep his DNA in the system to breed some more BIG LMB's.
Just a silly ass place to take a picture.
A couple of good pics and the right measurements and he can have a replica made and it would last longer then mounting it.
Sorry for the rant and congratulations to the fisherman.
x2

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

14New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tubinferbass wrote:
wiseguy wrote:where's that dude that said he will show us around Perris Lake again? lets roll! Very Happy

Hey man it was fisher an me talkin bout fishin perris. Jus let us know when you wanna go an well put you on the fish Smile

Deal!

15New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yeah i was just at peris sat. morning till one and i land over 12 hooked in to something good that broke me off and my buddy had something breakoff 25lb braid wow!! was that a site of sadness

16New Possible Perris Record? Empty reply to headcase Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 pm

aluminumkanman

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

new to the forum. i think i came across you and your friends i landed a about a 1 to 2 lbs and must have hooked about 5 others 4 out of the five snapped my line but i think it was because they were in the vegetation after i hooked them i felt them wrap around some branches then the line snapped.

i am new to tubing this was my second time out still need to pimp my tube some more but had a great time.

17New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to the forums

18New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I wish I could see it my school computer wont let me in. That is a big LMB for sure, I will check this out later today.

Also welcome aluminumkanman you found a good forum and at perris you will find some great tubers. I am sure they will treat you right, great group of guys over there, they know what they are doing.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

19New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 pm

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey aluminumkanmann glad to see u found us, glad to also see u land some fissh for the day it was unbelibly hot out there.

20New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I jus got the inside scope on that bass last night...... The 18.8 lb Was landed on a lil chug bug on the west side of island in the toolies. Dan hoover who caught it is a well respected angler an had to go to 4 diff places to get it certified at stater bros. He released the bass back into the water an said she put up a fight all the way to the water. I guess when he threw the lil chug bug he said the bass hit like a 2 lber jus a lil slurp. He reeled slack set the hook n told his son to drop his rod an grab the net shes a big one. I have been hearin people bashin him cuz he took the bass off the lake to get it weighed but its his fish an was caught legely so he could have done pretty much what he wantied. The big thing was the fish was relesed back into the water with np. Tourny bass anglers have bass in there live well for more than 8 hrs with np. All in all was an awesome legel catch congrats to him an his son Thumbs Up

Last edited by Tubinferbass on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

21New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

An welcome aluminumkanmann to the forums! This is a great site n hope to see you on the water soon.

22New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 am

aluminumkanman

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

here is the pic of the catch at perris.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23New Possible Perris Record? Empty Re: New Possible Perris Record? Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 am

aluminumkanman

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

sorry about that trying to figure out how to attach an image. give this a try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum