Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Local & On-line Sales and Fishing Shows » Post your craigslist steals!!!!

Post your craigslist steals!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Scion619

Scion619
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Been picking up some great deals on craigslist lately and just wanted to know anyone else out there come up on some great deals.
Picked up a fishcat 4 lcs brand new in box never used for $150 and picked up some force fins 1 yrs old with ankle straps $50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
That is a killer deal buddy, I am always watch craigslist for deals and I do find them. Seems to always happen when I am broke which for me is always Sad

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
That's a great deal! I need to keep checking Craigslist ...

4Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 pm

diegofish

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
I do lots of selling and buying on Craigslist. I bought my fishcat ( not in the box lol) with fins for $100 and sold the fins on craigslist for $20. I sold line and other stuff to guys as far away as San Fran. They send money through mail or pay pal and I send item. Great extra $$$ and get great deals also. Hint... Don't just look at SD, look at other cities also.

5Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Bought my fishcat Deluxe(inflatable seat) with some Remington waders, and force fins for 125.00. Tossed the fins, tried to sell them for 25.00, but no one wanted them. That was almost 2 yrs ago.

6Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:30 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bought my fishcat Deluxe(inflatable seat) with some Remington waders, and force fins for 125.00. Tossed the fins, tried to sell them for 25.00, but no one wanted them. That was almost 2 yrs ago.

Still got the Force Fins? green happy green happy

7Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bought my fishcat Deluxe(inflatable seat) with some Remington waders, and force fins for 125.00. Tossed the fins, tried to sell them for 25.00, but no one wanted them. That was almost 2 yrs ago.

Still got the Force Fins? green happy green happy

Nope, threw em in the trash over a year ago.

8Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
There are no deals on Craig's list... you should all stop looking on there for anything good. Trust me there are no float tubes, kayaks or fishing tackle on Craig's list.

9Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I love craigslist! Very Happy

10Post your craigslist steals!!!! Empty Re: Post your craigslist steals!!!! on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:09 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There are no deals on Craig's list... you should all stop looking on there for anything good. Trust me there are no float tubes, kayaks or fishing tackle on Craig's list.

X'2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum