Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Local & On-line Sales and Fishing Shows » OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members

OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I just spoke with Reggie from OTS custom baits, he wants to offer FTFF forum members 20% off any orders till the end of June!! Check there website out it's on the left of the page, they can make any custom colors you want... Email Reggie at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call 1 (951) 805-2020.

Last edited by n2deepfsw on Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
cheers sweet thanks OTS cheers

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 pm

that is awesome. time to restock. they have some sick baits

4OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Dano67

Dano67
These are the Dan1 on Hook-RBaits 1/4 oz heads. the tail action on a dock is insane. We throw them against the piling, let it sink then hop the bait along the bottom.

5OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Dano67

Dano67
The one in the middle is called tomato, it is so torn up because it was our last one. That color has been producing morning till night. Also we have been using the middle bottom color which is a Rootbeer with gold flake (Thanks Ed) Sorry but my picture taking ability sucks!!!! The baits dont cost a lot and the OTS guys will work with you on any custom color combo you can think of. They are going to have a ton of baits to give out at the first tournament series. The other insane bait is the 3" curly tail. I would ask for it in the ED Color (Thanks Ed)This color is our first pattern we put on as a searching pattern. Gets hit when all else fails.

6OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

awesome baits and killer tail action. love the low profile of them. need some in 5" but keep the low profile

7OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Dano67

Dano67
They have them in a 5"! This is the Big D, it is 5" and it is mounted on a 3/4oz Hook-RBaits head on a 4/0 Mustad Stinger hook.

8OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
That's a killer combo!!!

9OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Tue May 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Yep Yep

10OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Wed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Great action on these baits!!

11OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Dano67

Dano67
The 4,5" curly tail is awesome in the harbors. All of these smaller bait will be given out to try at the gathering. For all of you that fish striper at DVL, They have a 12" swimbait that looks just like a rainbow trout and the stripers slam this big boy!

12OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Wed May 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The 4,5" curly tail is awesome in the harbors. All of these smaller bait will be given out to try at the gathering. For all of you that fish striper at DVL, They have a 12" swimbait that looks just like a rainbow trout and the stripers slam this big boy!

12”........... Shocked ..... Might have to give those a gander!!!! Smile

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

13OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Wed May 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Those 12" baits are monsters, Im looking at 5" & 7" ones for top water bite at Parris

14OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Wed May 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Dano67

Dano67
I'm up for that!

15OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 am

@Dano67 wrote:I'm up for that!

I'm thinking of going the weekend of the 16-17th in 2 weeks but I need to see what my new work days are going to be first. Gilbert needs to come too.
I know Fisher and the gang will be down to fish there as well so we will have guides with us

16OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 9:24 am

Dano67

Dano67
Okay

17OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Hey miller whats the color called on those baby curls you handed out last ninja gatherin???? Red with black flake with a white belly..... Im gunna put in my order fer some salt baits here soon an really liked those lures.

18OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm

@Tubinferbass wrote:Hey miller whats the color called on those baby curls you handed out last ninja gatherin???? Red with black flake with a white belly..... Im gunna put in my order fer some salt baits here soon an really liked those lures.

im not sure honestly. Maybe Dano or Gilbert will know as I got those from them. I checked OTS website I didnt see that color there but that dosent mean they dont have them.

Dan or Gilbert - you guys know what color its called?

19OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Dano67

Dano67
They are called the ED ! They work really good in the Dan1 as well !

20OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 pm

thats right, the famous "ED" color lol!

21OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 1:18 pm

Dano67

Dano67
I just spoke with Reggie,he said that if anyone has a group of baits they want to order, if its easier they can call him direct, you still get the 20% and he will work with you on the colors and patterns. I have always just called him, super nice guy to deal with. Hope it helps!!!

Dano

22OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
The ed!! Awesome thanks for the info guys!!! Ill be giving him a call soon thanks man Thumbs Up

23OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They have them in a 5"! This is the Big D, it is 5" and it is mounted on a 3/4oz Hook-RBaits head on a 4/0 Mustad Stinger hook.

hhhhhhmmmmmmm,.....

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

24OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members Empty Re: OTS custom baits sale to FTFF members on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:19 am

Dano67

Dano67
You have to try to believe!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum