» Dave Scadden Rampage Pontoon Boat to sell
by SP Dan Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 am

» Spotties at Huntington Harbor 8.18.19
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:32 pm

» LAH Wed After Work 8-21-2019
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:30 pm

» Anouncement for the 2nd Annual HUB Tournament in Oct
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:24 pm

» How many Women Float Tubers do we have here?
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm

» FS: SevenBass Design Element Float Tube Package Deal!
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Gopro cameras,which one is best for the tube??

Gopro cameras,which one is best for the tube??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gopro cameras,which one is best for the tube?? Empty Gopro cameras,which one is best for the tube?? on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Im currently in the market for a Gopro camera to use on my tube,I came across the hd hero helmet model for a really good price.I am most likely gonna wear it on my head or mount it on one side for a over the shoulder view.any input will be appreciated.thanks guys!

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
im not really sure whats good or whats not, im looking to get one too. i wanna see myself catch something big lol

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Im currently in the market for a Gopro camera to use on my tube,I came across the hd hero helmet model for a really good price.I am most likely gonna wear it on my head or mount it on one side for a over the shoulder view.any input will be appreciated.thanks guys!

How much did u come across a hd go pro for? Maybe you can pick one up for me too and I can pay you back in person since my brother seen you at the rock last time haha cause tho hd go pro can get expensive haha

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I have the same camera you were looking at...the GoPro HD Hero. The new HD Hero 2 looks awesome but isn't needed to take some really awesome videos. If you have the extra money and want to spend it...go for it! If you want to take advantage of the deal you saw then I say yes....buy it! This is my youtube channel....most of the fishing videos here are filmed with the GoPro HD Hero from my tube. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to help as best as I can:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

5Gopro cameras,which one is best for the tube?? Empty re:Gopro Cameras,which one is best for tube? on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 am

blues4bill

blues4bill
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Hey guys, I want to share a link with you to another alternative to the GoPro. It's made by Oregon Scientific
and I think it sounds like a real winner! It will even take underwater
video (just imagine the shots you could get from your tube with just a
stick or piece of PVC!!??) AND..the remote control unit sounds like the bees knees!! No more reaching around
to turn on and off... This is in the
same or even cheaper price point, and
is just so much more versital!! Helmet
mount,pole mount..the variations are
almost endless. 1080x720 full HD, large 135 degree capture field (field of view) SD Card loading...the features
just go on and on. And people use these on surfboards.ATVs,Skiing,why not tubing also??!! I'm close to pushing th button on this bad boy...but then I'll have to wait to get my FB 120...Hmmm..tough choice! scratch Oh..here is the link.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's a long one..hope it works,if not just google Oregon Scientifics and look at thier product line till you find it. EDIT Here is a better link and better price!! Also note the GPS option off to the right.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by blues4bill on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better price on another link)

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Im currently in the market for a Gopro camera to use on my tube,I came across the hd hero helmet model for a really good price.I am most likely gonna wear it on my head or mount it on one side for a over the shoulder view.any input will be appreciated.thanks guys!

How much did u come across a hd go pro for? Maybe you can pick one up for me too and I can pay you back in person since my brother seen you at the rock last time haha cause tho hd go pro can get expensive haha

Lucky find I guess,hopefully I will be picking it up tonite.i found it on craigslist btw.the seller had two of them,but has sold one so im picking up the last one....

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lucky find I guess,hopefully I will be picking it up tonite.i found it on craigslist btw.the seller had two of them,but has sold one so im picking up the last one....

that sucks for slim lol, how much are u getting your gopro for on craigslist?

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

$169 its new still in the box and shipping plastic.

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I got both of mine on ebay. They look new, and the price was good.
Even on Amazon, the price has been dropping, since the Hero2 came out.

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I got both of mine on ebay. They look new, and the price was good.

nicee, did u buy it for cheaper then what bassfishing24/7 got it for?

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I got both of mine on ebay. They look new, and the price was good.

nicee, did u buy it for cheaper then what bassfishing24/7 got it for?

I got it in February 2012 for $151, "NEW & SEALED". it was the "Hero Naked" package. Seller was "codinsar" on ebay.

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey guys, I want to share a link with you to another alternative to the GoPro. It's made by Oregon Scientific
and I think it sounds like a real winner! It will even take underwater
video (just imagine the shots you could get from your tube with just a
stick or piece of PVC!!??) AND..the remote control unit sounds like the bees knees!! No more reaching around
to turn on and off... This is in the
same or even cheaper price point, and
is just so much more versital!! Helmet
mount,pole mount..the variations are
almost endless. 1080x720 full HD, large 135 degree capture field (field of view) SD Card loading...the features
just go on and on. And people use these on surfboards.ATVs,Skiing,why not tubing also??!! I'm close to pushing th button on this bad boy...but then I'll have to wait to get my FB 120...Hmmm..tough choice! scratch Oh..here is the link.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's a long one..hope it works,if not just google Oregon Scientifics and look at thier product line till you find it. EDIT Here is a better link and better price!! Also note the GPS option off to the right.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cool thanks, I will check this out if its better bang for the buck and can do a lot more like under water feature and SD card is a plus cause u can always go how big as you want, good find by the way Thumbs Up

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Dam you got a lucky then haha, well I should've been looking on Craigslist myself haha well hope you got it before someone else got that last one haha

$169 its new still in the box and shipping plastic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum