Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Sponsors and Partners of this site » Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics

Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Ok guys just realized that we have to official welcomed to the forum The Float Tube Fanatics. These guys are the creator of a fish finder mount that holds the battery, mounts the finder, as well as holds the transducer on the strap that goes in the tube to hold it all in place. Below is a review of the unit I have and a video to show you how it all works, so welcome to the FTF and if you get a chance check it out.

Well guys today was the day I had the chance to put this mount is use. It rocks, very well designed and built to say the least. It was so easy to assemble and mount on to my tube, which I am sure you all know it will mount on to any tube or toon.
It has some weight to it but in all honesty with everything else I was hauling down to the water it was not even noticed. Once I had it on the water I swung the transducer mount in to place and had a small adjustment that I need to make will I was on the water. All I had to do was slid the whole mount and strap around the tube about an inch or two and from there it was set for the rest of the day. I did not even notice it was there most of the time. I would have to say the thing that gave me the most trouble in mounting and using the Float Tube Fanatics Fish Finder Mount was do I put it on the right or the left. I went on the left and I think I made the right choice.
If you were wondering is this a good product, I can say this, don't pass it up you will regret not getting one. I will have it with me at other gatherings and outings if you would like to see it. And if you have any question please contact me for Float Tube Fanatics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 pm

.:LOLLY:.

.:LOLLY:.
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
SWEET! Welcome to the site Float Tube Fanatics!

3Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Seen it in perris, it's pretty awesome !!!

4Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
welcome to the forums and ya it looks pretty good nice and compact

5Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
nice! Welcome to the site Float Tube Fanatics!

6Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
so how did the fish finder work out at lake perris? how was the outcome?

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

7Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:so how did the fish finder work out at lake perris? how was the outcome?

Well I must say it was well worth the cost, so easy to use and simple to set up. It was my first time with a fish finder and this made it a piece of cake to use.
I strongly recommend this set up if you are looking to get a set up for your float tube and fish finder. I give it 2 Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

8Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
for sure i will look more into it and see if really wanna try out a fish finder Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

9Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 am

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Welcome to the forum Float tube Fanatics

https://www.facebook.com/franklynle

10Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
cool set up and welcome to the forum

11Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:07 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Hey guys I was talking to Wade at FTF about there new swiveling platform that is attachable to there current set up. There newest addition is a 4.5" x 4.5" plate that attaches and swivel's as needed. The good thing is that it now hold a larger FF unit. So now we are not limited to the small Fishing buddy version fish finders. Just wanted to pass along the word on new products.

12Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Welcome to the forum fanatics

13Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 pm

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Do you have to pick right mount for your fish finder?

14Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
If and when you talk to them just let them know what you have and they will set you up.

15Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Ok , thanks

16Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Hey guys I was talking to Wade at Float Tube Fanatics just the other day and he was asking if I would pass on some information to you guys. They have created a new product that they are very excited about. The Magnetic Fish Finder Mount. OK it is for boats but it is a great item and it allows you to use your FTF mount for you float tube for your boat as well.
You can go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To find out more about this product. I would also like to say Wade is one of the nicest guys I have ever talked to. Very cool guy easy to talk to and if you have questions on what would work best for you, he can get you set up right.
Thanks for reading guys please take the time to check out there site and support or sponsor Float Tube Fanatics. Thumbs Up

17Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:04 am

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Is there a FTFF discount code for these guys?

18Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:16 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
No sorry but there product rocks

19Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:38 am

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
ok thats fine, just thought I would check before I placed my order.

Thanks Jeff

20Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics  Empty Re: Welcome to the Float Tube Fanatics on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:02 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
hey boys and girls, just wanted to make sure you know, one of our longest committed Partners has a newer well layed out website and logo. Float Tube Fanatics is now also known as Fish Finder Mounts.com blow in there new logo and banner. Take a moment to check the out and let them know what you think. And if you did not know about these guys maybe it is time you look into there top notch products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum