Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater

Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK boys this Sunday here we go hope you are all geared up and ready kick but for your team " Basketball Game On"

"Geared up" LOL! Jeff, I have not wet a line in like a year lol. I think the previous time I was in a float tube was with Dano in NB and that was like a year ago haha. Wait.. which end of the rod is up again?? Shocked

LC don't worry it is like riding a bike and if it has been a while you are going to fall and skin your knee. BUt you will be ok because you will only be falling in the water. lol!

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

102Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Hey i dont remember if anyone has askes this....but can the guys who are not competing still float with the guys that are.....cuz id like to watch the show lol

103Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:24 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
We're going to be in San Diego....

104Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:30 pm

.:LOLLY:.

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
San Diego has been on fire recently

105Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
It's alway on over there! Can't wait....

106Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I've never been but it sure is on my to do list

107Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
It's awesome ....

108Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 am

Dano67

Dano67
We have a player swap to announce! Fishing for miller will be Ed5000X. Miller seems to have some work commitments and needs to respectfully relinquish his esteemed position. We welcome our fellow fishing brother Ed5000X into.the inner circle. Thank you, Capn Dan!

109Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Team Freshwater
1. Tubinferbass
2. Fisher
3. Konacrush
4. Headcase
5. Kelster

Water: Perris
Time: 7am to 3pm

Saltwater Killers
1. Dano67
2. n2deepfsw
3. ed5000x
4. Aquaholic
5. Laguna Coconut

Water: Mission Bay
Time: 6am to 2pm

Swap was made welcome brother ED

Last edited by jeffcpr on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

110Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
OK I will text both groups with there special codes just before you are heading out to fish. So I need to know when Team Freshwater is going to be heading out to fish. Saltwater killers I will send your about 5:30am ZZZZZZZ I hope I am awake Red Smile
I P.M.ed tubinferbass about the time, also I will need everyone to text the picture of your catch along with the code seen in the picture at the same time. Please no contact with the other group until after 9pm or the last team is off the water.
I will have a thread started for both teams to post there catches and reports that night. Please guys follow all the rules and have fun IU wonder who is going to take it, anyone want to take a side bet. I say a set of Tenaciouse Baits that Team Salt takes it. Twisted Evil but I think it will be close.

111Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We have a player swap to announce! Fishing for miller will be Ed5000X. Miller seems to have some work commitments and needs to respectfully relinquish his esteemed position. We welcome our fellow fishing brother Ed5000X into.the inner circle. Thank you, Capn Dan!

Nice! Bringing in the big guns...

112Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Okay so just to clarify for all you fresh water gents: Every fish we catch we take a picture of and text to Jeff. DUD, we are going to blow your phone up. Clear that memory card boy, here comes 50 plus pictures minimum....and thats just from me!!!!!!!! Bring it on sparklets kids!!!!

113Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I am heading out to pick up a 16 gig memory card just for you Dano. Also I did not think this through completely, I will be in church playing on stage will you guys are fishing. I need to turn my phone down at that time. But please don't worry keep the pictures coming, I know God wont mind afro

114Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm

@jeffcpr wrote:I am heading out to pick up a 16 gig memory card just for you Dano. Also I did not think this through completely, I will be in church playing on stage will you guys are fishing. I need to turn my phone down at that time. But please don't worry keep the pictures coming, I know God wont mind afro

Why don't you invite me to Church? Christian? I use to play acoustic and lead vocals and or harmony! You need a 16G SD?

115Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Very cool LC I am new to this just filling in from time to time but it has been a blast. You should stop by one day we are a small church but a good group of people.

116Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am heading out to pick up a 16 gig memory card just for you Dano. Also I did not think this through completely, I will be in church playing on stage will you guys are fishing. I need to turn my phone down at that time. But please don't worry keep the pictures coming, I know God wont mind afro
God will not mind!!!
He was also a fisherman lol n if it wasn't Sunday he'd be out there on his TOGIAK with us lol
But It will be Sunday so he'll just have to watch over everyone from the sidelines lol

117Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Posting a refresher of the rules for this contest, any question now is the time boys. Good luck and my God be with you and your team.... oh wait he will be working it is Sunday Red Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saltwater Killers Vs. Team Freshwater

Who is better at what they do, Team Freshwater or Saltwater Killers, this contest will give us an idea as to who can say we are the best. Here are the plan guys I have talked to the leaders of both groups and they will be choosing a team to represent each group for this little friendly competition we are going to have. Each group will have a team of 5 that will be fishing there water on the 16th of September for an 8 hour period. Each group will choose their 8 hour session between the hours of 6am and 9pm.

The 5 members will be fishing for Spotties, and Large Mouth Bass and the contest is who landed more numbers of fish. All bass caught will be legal size 12” Spotties and 15” for Large Mouth Bass to count as a catch and will be measured with your tube apron. Each member after they catch there bass will take a picture with their cell phone and text there picture to me showing the length of their fish and I will keep track of their catches for the end of the contest.

At the end of the contest I will be the one to post the winning team of the contest. Also so everyone knows to keep this as honest as possible I will text each group the marks the will need to have in the picture so that we know it was caught that day, during their chosen hours. You will not receive this code till just before your group is ready to start fishing. Make sure you have a Sharpie Marker with you. Please make sure there is no communication between the Saltwater Killers, and Team Freshwater during the competition all picture will be sent to my phone and not to the other team.

So what are we competing for “BRAGGING RIGHTS” we are better than you. The winning team will also win a special badge that there group can post in there profile. So here it is guys this is all for fun any questions please ask and other then that let’s get this underway, good luck.

118Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:19 am

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
mission bay got red tide buahahahahahahahah lol! Nah nah na nah na good luck Gents lol!

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

119Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Well, as much as I want to be there tomorrow, I am out guys. Family comes first. Best of luck to ya'll. Go Team Salt! Maybe one day I will get back on the water. For now, it's all about work and family.

120Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Mendozauly

Mendozauly
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
whos driving down there tomorrow ???

121Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Well, as much as I want to be there tomorrow, I am out guys. Family comes first. Best of luck to ya'll. Go Team Salt! Maybe one day I will get back on the water. For now, it's all about work and family.

Shocked

122Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Well it is almost time guys keep it down so our teams can get some good sleep. They will be working hard tomorrow, at least that is what they told there wifes and girlfriends Twisted Evil
Have fun and be safe also looks like the Saltwater Killers are going to be a team of 4 not 5 but they are confident in there skills and are going for it none the less.
Good luck to both and may the best FTFF Crew win.

123Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:07 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I thought the challenge was today(saturday)???.... scratch lol!

124Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Mikem909 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am heading out to pick up a 16 gig memory card just for you Dano. Also I did not think this through completely, I will be in church playing on stage will you guys are fishing. I need to turn my phone down at that time. But please don't worry keep the pictures coming, I know God wont mind afro
God will not mind!!!
He was also a fisherman lol n if it wasn't Sunday he'd be out there on his TOGIAK with us lol
But It will be Sunday so he'll just have to watch over everyone from the sidelines lol
God doesnt need a togiak, he can walk on water! lol let the best team win!!! (that means the satwater killers) cheers

125Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 5 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought the challenge was today(saturday)???.... scratch lol!

last time i remember reading that its gonna be on sunday Razz lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum