Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater

Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Did Team saltwater already win?!! Lol

27Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks like team fresh water has some heavy weight fighters to put a tko on team salt water!!!! Lol....
Hey.......I'm cutting weight and will be at my playing weight by then . LOL.
I'll be the anchor for our team and I mean the one holding them back from kicking the Salties asses too bad green happy

28Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
so its from tubes and toons only right no boats and no live or cut bait either

29Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:so its from tubes and toons only right no boats and no live or cut bait either

That is right Tube or Toon only and lures only please. Red Smile

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

30Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
OK here is the teams and waters they will be fishing.

Team Freshwater
1. Tubinferbass
2. Fisher
3. Konacrush
4. Headcase
5. Kelster

Water: Perris
Time: ?

Saltwater Killers
1. Dano67
2. n2deepfsw
3. miller
4. Aquaholic
5. Laguna Coconut

Water: Mission Bay
Time: ?

Should be a good one good luck to all Thumbs Up

31Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:30 pm

sLiM562

sLiM562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
good luck to you guys! Have fun! Thumbs Up Saltwater all the way!!! lol!

https://www.facebook.com/addison.danh

32Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
If they are fishing Mission bay, it's all over...Salt guys for the win... Red Smile

33Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

waterskeeter

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Im in
Salt water KILL KILL Thumbs Up

http://actionpacfishing.blogspot.com

34Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Here is what each team is competing for. All member of the winning team will get to sport this in there signature if you would like to.
Also each link will be attached to the thread that shows all the catches of the day for that contest. Very Happy

35Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
lol, jeff. now anyone can put it in thier sig. just copy the image and save it..

36Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin
no contest. spotties are way easier to catch than lmb's.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

37Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Awesome cant wait gunna be fun!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

38Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol, jeff. now anyone can put it in thier sig. just copy the image and save it..

Oh but it is a badge of honor, that must be earned. So if someone need to cut and past that is just dishonorable. So we will see who is the honorable and dishonorable ones scratch I think that made sense.

39Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol, jeff. now anyone can put it in thier sig. just copy the image and save it..

Oh but it is a badge of honor, that must be earned. So if someone need to cut and past that is just dishonorable. So we will see who is the honorable and dishonorable ones scratch I think that made sense.

true that. lol. dishonorable.

40Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:31 am

motorazr

motorazr
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
jeffcpr wrote:

kg562 wrote:lol, jeff. now anyone can put it in thier sig. just copy the image and save it..

Oh but it is a badge of honor, that must be earned. So if someone need to cut and past that is just dishonorable. So we will see who is the honorable and dishonorable ones I think that made sense.

Hey, I'm from convict stock. I'm allowed to do anything.... (my wife lets me black eye) lol!

41Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:

kg562 wrote:lol, jeff. now anyone can put it in thier sig. just copy the image and save it..

Oh but it is a badge of honor, that must be earned. So if someone need to cut and past that is just dishonorable. So we will see who is the honorable and dishonorable ones I think that made sense.

Hey, I'm from convict stock. I'm allowed to do anything.... (my wife lets me black eye) lol!

lol!

42Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:06 am

Well, now... looks like I will have to join in this one! Who am I many of you may ask? Oh yes, you will find out! Thumbs Up

43Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Thats what I was thinking I remember someone who we referred to as LC could it be........ Shocked why it is LC is back welcome to the new forum bro Red Smile

44Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 am

@jeffcpr wrote:Thats what I was thinking I remember someone who we referred to as LC could it be........ Shocked why it is LC is back welcome to the new forum bro Red Smile

Jeff! I miss you all! Been super busy with my career and looking to wet a line with ya'll again! Hope all is well!

45Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 am

Wait... I fish salt and fresh water bass! What side am I on???

46Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Wait... I fish salt and fresh water bass! What side am I on???

Me too, but I'm pulling for the Salt guys... green happy

47Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
How about regional teams? Like LA/OC Saltwater Killers?

I have to root for the Salty guys.. we risk it all floating with the sea lions and the sharks! Rambo

48Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Go Team FRESHwater...that just tells you guys what side i'm on... lol!

49Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Alright I am team Saltwater!

50Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 2 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Alright I am team Saltwater!

good choice! Smile lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum