Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater

Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Sorry its your captain here. Just back from honing my spotty skills, lmb you say? You guys can't use hotdogs or marshmallows!

52Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry its your captain here. Just back from honing my spotty skills, lmb you say? You guys can't use hotdogs or marshmallows!
Ahhhh, you've been spying on us? LOL
LMB's are harder to catch but We will show how good Team Freshwater is.

53Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Lmb harder to catch? There is a reason all the major tournaments fish for lmb. Cause they are bottom grubbing hot dog eaters! Nothing like our finicky friend the elusive and rare spotted bay bass. If you presentation is not the best and most accurate, you don't catch them. Lmb, hah! Gimme a hot dog an a now n later and I can catch me a slew of them cellars!

54Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I know that spotties are tough but catching LMB's on Hotdogs scratch not sure that works lol! This should be cool guys trash talk and all have a good time. We will see soon who stands out above the rest. cheers

Team Freshwater
1. Tubinferbass
2. Fisher
3. Konacrush
4. Headcase
5. Kelster

Water: Perris
Time: ?

Saltwater Killers
1. Dano67
2. n2deepfsw
3. miller
4. Aquaholic
5. Laguna Coconut

Water: Mission Bay
Time: 6am - 2pm

Should be a good one good luck to all Thumbs Up

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

55Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Lmao! Love all the salty guys lol spotties are way easyer to catch! Salt all you need is 1 size lure in 5 diff colors riged 1 way lol

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

56Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Haha! Fishing perris is like this,No need to cast just drop shot a worm kick out 50 yards ( while kicking out, you have time to play a game on your phone) catch a lmb, then kick in 50 yards same path ....repeat....repeat...repeat... Maybe use two baits....
Good times....

57Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I cant wait to see who takes the win for this! Thumbs Up

58Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I cant wait to see who takes the win for this! Thumbs Up
Team Saltwater!

59Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I don't know who is going to win this I am looking forward to it that is for sure.

60Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I cant wait to see who takes the win for this! Thumbs Up
Team Saltwater!

x2 Very Happy

61Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Team Freshwater!
Fixed!! Lol.

62Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Team Freshwater!
Fixed!! Lol.

lol! I smell a hater! hahaha

63Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Team Freshwater!
Fixed!! Lol.

lol! I smell a hater! hahaha
Haha funny funny funny...the truth hurts...

64Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 am

Dano67

Dano67
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmao! Love all the salty guys lol spotties are way easyer to catch! Salt all you need is 1 size lure in 5 diff colors riged 1 way lol
Well yeah if your using a Hook-RBaits jig head and an OTS plastic that may work, but otherwise forget it! Shocked

65Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 am

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmao! Love all the salty guys lol spotties are way easyer to catch! Salt all you need is 1 size lure in 5 diff colors riged 1 way lol
Well yeah if your using a Hook-RBaits jig head and an OTS plastic that may work, but otherwise forget it! Shocked
Dano got a point cant go wrong with that combo Hookrbait jjig heads will be using them as well

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

66Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 am

Let's get this show on the road! I am ready for this get-together! Team Saltwater!

67Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Maybe I should have not set it up for the 16th Embarassed sorry. But the build up of excitement is what will make this so fun to watch Twisted Evil

68Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 am

Dano67

Dano67
Now why would you want to watch the freshwater guys go down deep like that?

69Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Just figured out the fresh is Lake Perris. Muhahahahahaha. Let the games BEGIN!

70Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Don't forget LC, THEY ARE JUST FRESHWATER FISHERMAN! take pity on the poor boys! Not to know the joy of the ocean, the smell of the salt air, the feel of cool ocean breezes passing across your face.......

71Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm

jesusbm562

jesusbm562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't forget LC, THEY ARE JUST FRESHWATER FISHERMAN! take pity on the poor boys! Not to know the joy of the ocean, the smell of the salt air, the feel of cool ocean breezes passing across your face.......
x2

72Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:28 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't forget LC, THEY ARE JUST FRESHWATER FISHERMAN! take pity on the poor boys! Not to know the joy of the ocean, the smell of the salt air, the feel of cool ocean breezes passing across your face.......
Haha i cant wait til we reverse the roles and have u salty guys Fish the fresh water then we will see whats really going On!!! Twisted Evil

73Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

jesusbm562

jesusbm562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Haha i cant wait til we reverse the roles and have u salty guys Fish the fresh water then we will see whats really going On!!! Twisted Evil
You never know we might get that beginners luck Twisted Evil

74Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:58 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
You never know we might get that beginners luck Twisted Evil

lol!

75Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater - Page 3 Empty Re: Saltwater Killers VS. Team Freshwater on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

No worries, altough I'm not in the contest, I started fishing for bass around 1972...so it's not like it's a new thang..I'm sure the other salt guys have fished fw too.. Red Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum