FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

» I tried fishing during the actual eclipse
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» Here BIG kitty kitty
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 pm

» Murray report 3/28
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:46 pm

» Puddingstone gathering is in the books
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:42 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray 3/20
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive

+13
Chomps
bassfishing24/7
flyfishingfool
MenyoG
bigmouthbasshole
Vagabond
Aquaholic38
n2deepfsw
wiseguy
.:LOLLY:.
Fisher
Tubinferbass
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1012nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:42 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Good luck to you Miller. Hope you find something soon...

1022nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Perris!!!! Here we come!!! Very Happy

1032nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

whats the status guys. where are the pix bounce

1042nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:whats the status guys. where are the pix bounce
X2....

1052nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Must be night fishing?

1062nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

well it was one of the slowest days nothin was caught but had a really fun time thx for comin out everyone that did

1072nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I want to start off by thankin Jeff and all the sponsors who donated to this awesome event! Had bout 10 of us show up n donate and bout 9 of hit the water. It was one of those days... Broke a rod lost a hudd n got skunked! All in all was a great time out floatin with you guys! Ill have some pics up soon!

Everybody who showed:

Aquaholic- thanks again for bringing everything!
Bigmouthbasshole- won gift bag
Desertstorm28- won gift bag
Fisher
Fishntoss
H.M.S Shorebucket
Harptube
Kelster
Konacrush- won gift bag
Tubinferbass

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

1082nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Tubinferbass wrote:I want to start off by thankin Jeff and all the sponsors who donated to this awesome event! Had bout 10 of us show up n donate and bout 9 of hit the water. It was one of those days... Broke a rod lost a hudd n got skunked! All in all was a great time out floatin with you guys! Ill have some pics up soon!

Man that sucks about breaking a rod, Glad to hear everyone had a great time. I'll be back out there with guys soon

1092nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

ShoreBucket

ShoreBucket
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Sailboat cove and the canyon showed us no love today either, my maiden voyage only lasted about an hour due to time commitments, but I really enjoyed the experience. Thanks to everybody that shared their experience and product knowledge as they welcomed us to the float tube community this morning, much appreciated.
"It's not always about catching them, but about taking the time to go and try!"

1102nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:06 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey all I wanna thank Jeff who I didn't get to meet today but will soon enough for putting this all together and the sponsors for their amazing donations, which I was lucky enough enough to win one of the raffle prizes that had some bad ass stuff in it! Today was my first gathering with the forum guys and had a blast getting to meet everyone today and hearing all the stories and suggestions. The attitudes and personalities of everyone was chill which made it a good time and I, along with Shorebucket, felt welcomed. Wish we could've fished with the group but like Shorebucket said we had to jam pretty early. Only did an hour in sail cove and the canyon for a skunk hardly even metered a fish at all. Already stoked to get out on the water again and with the group next time and get that first tube bass.... sucks to hear about the hudd and rod though man.

Last edited by desertstorm28 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

1112nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So glad to hear that everyone had a great time despite the skunk. And ya thanks to the sponsors they really came through for the prize packs. Sorry about the rod bro, maybe I can help get it back in working order, let me know. Again I am sorry I was not there but I was cook hotdogs for 800 under privileged kids and families. I was not on the water were I would love to be but I did have a good time none the less. I am looking forward to the pictures. Shocked

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

1122nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 pm

bigmouthbasshole

bigmouthbasshole
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

As the other guys said fishing was super slow. Had a great time though as the weather was nice, and the company was even better. Made some real cool contacts and I hope to get out to Dana Point soon an fish the harbor with Kona.

Not much to take pictures of but here is one of Kelster when I thought he might be hooked up to a toad. Not sure hat he was hooked up to!

Weather was nice!

Thanks again to everyone for making this a great event!

1132nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I finally made it to an event...Good to meet some of the other tubers. Comin from Oxnard, I made it too late to get in on the raffle but, in time to donate a toy for a great cause.. Thumbs Up

1142nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Very cool wish I could have been there but glad you made it and had a good time. Thanks for the donation and thanks for getting involved.

1152nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey fishntoss your still in on the custom wiseguy rod raffle!

1162nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 am

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Tubinferbass wrote:Hey fishntoss your still in on the custom wiseguy rod raffle!

I had forgotten all about it due to the messed up time I had gettin on the water. Luckily Aquaholic showed up when I was gettin packed up and he reminded me about that.. Thumbs Up Win or lose, glad I was able to help out in some way this year. I love you rendeer

1172nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sorry for the late pics but the computer is screwin up! Only able to load a few right now! Thanks again everybody who showed and got this goin!

1182nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Looks like I will be heading down to Angle Stadium this Friday to drop off the toys to the Spark of Love. Thanks guys for all you contributed I will post a pick of our collective donation. I will also list all of the members that will be in the final raffle for the wiseguy rod.

1192nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Here is the list of those in the Raffle for the custom wiseguy rod.
Aquaholic
Bigmouthbassholes
Desertstorm28
Fisher
Fishntoss
Harptube
H.M.S Shorebucket
Konacrush
Tubinferbass
Donation by Broke Ass Bass Anglers / James Montes
.:LOLLY:.
MenyoG
Dave2375 (donated tonight thanks)
n2deepfsw (will donate tomorrow just in time)

This was a pretty good group of guys that donated to this cause. Also there are a few guys that donated through paypal or mailed my some toys and they wanted to stay anonymous to them I say thanks. To all that were apart of this you guys are great and there are going to be some very happy kids on the 25th Thumbs Up

I will hold the raffle this weekend and it will be on line here for everyone to see. Like I stated in the beginning you get a ticket per toy donated for the final raffle. I will do my best to have this up on Saturday night (Dec. 22nd) I have some things to do but I will work hard to get this on the board. Push comes to shove it will be up no later than Sunday night.
I wish everyone good like, there can only be one winner but I think you should feel like you already one because of what you are doing for others.

Tight lines boys.

1202nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Just so everyone know Flyfishingfool, my daughter and I went down to he Honda Center to drop off all the donated toys to The Spark of Love. It was a lot of fun I was hoping to get on camera, but it did not work this time. Although my son did say he saw us in the back group at around 5 pm.
There are some picture coming soon, I did not think of a camera when we went down there, I am glad FFF was thinking.

1212nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:48 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Awesome! Thank you Jeff for all the great work your doing on and off the water..,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum