Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Check out this Saltwater Lure

Check out this Saltwater Lure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Wait... what did I miss going on here? What's this about Jeff saying he's going to hit a loll at some point? You mean about the site? I don't get it? Someone explain?

27Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
No keeping the free shwag coming in at some point is is going to slow. The forum itself is looking good, just running out of companies willing to share there gear.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

28Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Dano67

Dano67
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Wait... what did I miss going on here? What's this about Jeff saying he's going to hit a loll at some point? You mean about the site? I don't get it? Someone explain?

I second that!!!!Is it because of lack of funds for the site or is it because of lack of energy cause it takes a lot to run this pig!!!

29Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
energy and funds, but it is a free site so not a big deal. The fund thing is that work keeps getting in the way of my posting. In fact I have an EMT class looking at me right now, "we will start in a minute" back to work boys.

30Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Well, I for one enjoy you fellas on this site. I appreciate Jeff and everyone that makes this place a fun and information forum. I for one have no problem donating things for a get together. I'd like to help Jeff in any way but I am not at all forum running a program savy.

31Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Cool thanks bro. that what I wanted people to enjoy themselves and share there stories. Then from time to time get together and fish it up.

32Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 am

Dano67

Dano67
Im all with the program. Jeff, If you need help on anything, be it either chasing down donations or help setting up programs, I am more than happy to help. I think we approach Rappala with a joint Boy Scout conservation effort on the bass lake yet named on the forum but spoken privately green happy I think I can sell that Idea and maybe talk the BS program into this...maybe Shocked

33Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Im all with the program. Jeff, If you need help on anything, be it either chasing down donations or help setting up programs, I am more than happy to help. I think we approach Rappala with a joint Boy Scout conservation effort on the bass lake yet named on the forum but spoken privately green happy I think I can sell that Idea and maybe talk the BS program into this...maybe Shocked

I was thinking the samething Dano, and thanks for the support bro.

34Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Jeff u can count on a bag full of my jigs and ill throw in a bag or two of matching trailers (store bought, unless some one donates hand poured ones) and ill try to make a hand full of shaky heads to throw in as well. To give away at your digression of course, no pressure. Smile

35Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jeff u can count on a bag full of my jigs and ill throw in a bag or two of matching trailers (store bought, unless some one donates hand poured ones) and ill try to make a hand full of shaky heads to throw in as well. To give away at your digression of course, no pressure. Smile

Thanks man the support is over whelming guys, I am starting to tear up. But re3ally thank you very much for that and everyone else thank you as well.

36Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 am

Dano67

Dano67
Jeff,

I would be happy to giveaway sets of flies either Salt or Fresh water versions depending on the outing. Let me know and I will put together some sets.

Dano

37Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jeff,

I would be happy to giveaway sets of flies either Salt or Fresh water versions depending on the outing. Let me know and I will put together some sets.

Dano

Shead another tear cool, maybe we could put a set together from time to time to give away. I need to break out my vise, and flex my fingers soon.

38Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Whenevr you are ready. I can travel to you with my stuff. We can have a fly tying festival Very Happy

39Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Sound like a plan man I will start dusting things off real soon.

40Check out this Saltwater Lure - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Saltwater Lure on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:23 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Just got the lures in the mail from B2 Squid just want to day thank B2 we will put them to good use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum