The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» We are going to be 10 years old soon
by jeffcpr Today at 7:59 pm

» LAH Sundowner Sun 11-17-19
by SP Dan Today at 7:28 pm

» The 9th Annual FTFF Toy Drive
by jeffcpr Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:43 pm

» Lo Pro and Air Craft pretty cool video
by Jerdon Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:42 pm

» Black Friday Maxxon offer
by jeffcpr Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:36 pm

» This was shared with me on Facebook
by SP Dan Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:19 pm

» Maxxon 240 and 239
by jeffcpr Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:44 pm

» Day #3 of 3-Day Weekend, Mon 11-11-2019, Veteran's Day
by SP Dan Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:35 pm

» Who has tried these knots
by jeffcpr Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 pm

» WOOD NET • BLACK $29.99
by TobyB Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:36 am

» STONE FLY COMBO OUTFIT 10% FTFF discount
by jeffcpr Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:54 pm

» Storing you tube when winter roles in
by jeffcpr Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:31 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Share Your Photos & Videos » My new cumberland rigged and ready

My new cumberland rigged and ready

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty My new cumberland rigged and ready on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Heres my new Cumberland rigged and ready to fish.[img]My new cumberland rigged and ready Mytube_zpsaa0d1a9d[/img]



Last edited by hobie278 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

2My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Heres my fishfinder setup.[img]My new cumberland rigged and ready Fishfindersetup_zpsbedbbe50[/img]



Last edited by hobie278 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

3My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Guest


Guest
Very nice set up, what type or FF you have

4My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 am

Gatorfan

Gatorfan
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Great lookin' set-up hobie!

5My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 am

Sheriffdad

Sheriffdad
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
What type of mounting bracket did you use for the GoPro? Any way you can post close up picture showing how it was attached?
Thanks,
Mike

http://www.mike-luther.com/

6My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Oh yeah very nice set up!! Cant wait to get my green battleship!! Cool

7My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:04 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Very nicely done! So cool to see this design favored by many! Great job on mounting the FF! Like your kayak rack too! Very Happy

8My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 am

Guest


Guest
@Sheriffdad wrote:What type of mounting bracket did you use for the GoPro? Any way you can post close up picture showing how it was attached?
Thanks,
Mike

I'm with Mike! That GoPro mount looks great! Looks like the same type of material as the Gorilla Tripods. I'd like to fabricate a mount like that! Great job! Nice looking rig too! Thumbs Up

9My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Dam that is a nice looking ride buddy good work.


_________________
Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

10My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Cant go wrong with that. Nice set up

11My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm

itube


New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Very impressive! Great job!

12My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
nice setup

13My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Thanks guys for the nice comments took me some time to do it.
miller the ff is a Lowrance Elite5.Powered by 8AA batterys which fit down the tube the ff is mounted to and will last all day. If you would like pics let me know and i'll take some for you.
wiseguy yes it is a favored design thanks to Lolly. Kayak rack was easy to make i have a Hobie Revo.
Shefiffdad I'll take some pics tomorrow for you. But its a large mag light clip i had which i attached to the LOC-LINE and gopro at the other end with a gopro tripod attachment which is clipped over the tube and holds great. Also the clip was on a magnet base with the LOC-Line that mechinics use while working on cars.
LagunaCOCONUT Its Loc-Line from Worldtool.com check them out. Its a 1/2 inch size #51801 for the 12 inch length and i got three 12 inch lengths. There a little high in price but worth it. I think it was around $31.00.

14My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Here is a pic of the mag-lite holder this is a newer version.



Last edited by hobie278 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

15My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 am

Guest


Guest
Great info! Thanks so much! Looking forward to tubing with you! Thumbs Up

@hobie278 wrote:Thanks guys for the nice comments took me some time to do it.
miller the ff is a Lowrance Elite5.Powered by 8AA batterys which fit down the tube the ff is mounted to and will last all day. If you would like pics let me know and i'll take some for you.
wiseguy yes it is a favored design thanks to Lolly. Kayak rack was easy to make i have a Hobie Revo.
Shefiffdad I'll take some pics tomorrow for you. But its a large mag light clip i had which i attached to the LOC-LINE and gopro at the other end with a gopro tripod attachment which is clipped over the tube and holds great. Also the clip was on a magnet base with the LOC-Line that mechinics use while working on cars.
LagunaCOCONUT Its Loc-Line from Worldtool.com check them out. Its a 1/2 inch size #51801 for the 12 inch length and i got three 12 inch lengths. There a little high in price but worth it. I think it was around $31.00.

16My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Good looking set-up.

17My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Heres my new Cumberland rigged and ready to fish[img]My new cumberland rigged and ready Mytube_zpsba6cb45b[/img]

@hobie,will the 36 inches for the gopro mount be long enuf to get a good over the shoulder angle?have u tested it yet?

18My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Bassfishing24/7 yes it does. I just have it bending in the picture to show what i was using. I also wrapped it with electrical tape to make it a little stiffer so it didn't bend so easy. When i took it out the first time i got my head and all in front of me just fine. I also have a flat lens on it not the stock one.

19My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:44 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Sweet! Gonna build me one for my cumberland too! Cool

20My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Bassfishing 24/7 here is what it looks like.Click on pic for video.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]

21My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassfishing 24/7 here is what it looks like.Click on pic for video.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]
Thanks for posting the vid,it gives me a good idea of where i want my camera angle.

22My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:43 pm

hobie278

hobie278
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
No problem and good luck on the setup.

23My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:20 pm

dfroggy54

dfroggy54
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Sweeeeettt setup Art!

24My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What type of mounting bracket did you use for the GoPro? Any way you can post close up picture showing how it was attached?
Thanks,
Mike

I'm with Mike! That GoPro mount looks great! Looks like the same type of material as the Gorilla Tripods. I'd like to fabricate a mount like that! Great job! Nice looking rig too! My new cumberland rigged and ready 213450

you can get that flex arm on eBay, from hong kong.. look up "flex monopod", and it will INCLUDE the base screw for a camera tripod, that will screw right into one of the GoPro tripod attachments you can buy. I can post pics of my GoPro flex arm setup when I get home, if it's not clear. Pretty easy mod.

25My new cumberland rigged and ready Empty Re: My new cumberland rigged and ready on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:02 am

Sheriffdad

Sheriffdad
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What type of mounting bracket did you use for the GoPro? Any way you can post close up picture showing how it was attached?
Thanks,
Mike

I'm with Mike! That GoPro mount looks great! Looks like the same type of material as the Gorilla Tripods. I'd like to fabricate a mount like that! Great job! Nice looking rig too! My new cumberland rigged and ready 213450

you can get that flex arm on eBay, from hong kong.. look up "flex monopod", and it will INCLUDE the base screw for a camera tripod, that will screw right into one of the GoPro tripod attachments you can buy. I can post pics of my GoPro flex arm setup when I get home, if it's not clear. Pretty easy mod.


Docrunner----A picture would be great to see how you mount it to the rod rack, as well as the monopod set-up.

http://www.mike-luther.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum