» Dave Scadden Rampage Pontoon Boat to sell
by SP Dan Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 am

» Spotties at Huntington Harbor 8.18.19
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:32 pm

» LAH Wed After Work 8-21-2019
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:30 pm

» Anouncement for the 2nd Annual HUB Tournament in Oct
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:24 pm

» How many Women Float Tubers do we have here?
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm

» FS: SevenBass Design Element Float Tube Package Deal!
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Float Tubes, Pontoons, and Equipment Reviews » Little Creeper Trash Fish

Little Creeper Trash Fish

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Little Creeper Trash Fish on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Check out this swimbait one of the best ones I think I have ever seen. What do you guys think of this video clip.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:25 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Dude I was just watching this video. These are really good looking baits! Must try!

3Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I hear that bro. I would love to try these baits.

4Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
These look killer! The swim at slow or fast retrieves and stay up right without rolling at all speeds also.

Deffinatly going to order some of these.
Thanks Jeff.

5Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:28 am

Dano67

Dano67
Jeff,

Do we get a discount on ordering these?

6Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jeff,

Do we get a discount on ordering these?

I am affraid not bro. he is a small busniss just trying to keep up with demand. I will talk to him again and see if there is something that we can do but, as of right now he is not able to.

7Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 am

I love the actions they produce! Super erratic! I am a HUGE swimbait guy and I am going to have to pick some of these baits up! Thanks for sharing Jeff!

8Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:22 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I would like to know what you think LC

9Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 am

samuraiti

samuraiti
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Don't forget you can flip these baits into heavy cover as well Wink

You can do a lot with these as well in terms of rigging. If you want an open top hook it's easy enough to get one of those big hammer or fish trap type lead heads with the big eyes and just cut off part of the head of the bait. Of couse weedless is where it was made for but again, just don't limit yourself to that!

Todd

http://www.geemoto.com

10Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 am

BassHunter

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
There awesome for LMB if you don't have some add them to your tackle box!

11Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 pm

I am skeptical on this bait . I have seen it before I believe on Tackle Warehouse Website . Alot of mixed Reviews . would like to actually see some hook ups with this bait .. show some durability that way. I will keep my eye on this  Thumbs Up 

12Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:29 pm

BassHunter

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I've had some good luck with them lately, rigged up with trokar or owner swimbait hooks they do get torn up pretty fast you can only get a fish fish out of them that's the only down side I noticed and they are a little pricey but the green bass usually smash on them

13Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Wow this post is only from 2011 LMAO

14Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:08 pm

I dunno why It was Bumped I just respond nicely lol

15Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:44 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
miller wrote:Wow this post is only from 2011 LMAO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I dunno why It was Bumped I just respond nicely  lol

Nothing wrong with hashing out old info. This is a cool product be it pricy and maybe does not last long, I still like watching the video's  Cool 

16Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
those little creepers arent bad alot of ppl use them in the eastern states n berkley just started making those baits berkley cut a deal with the maker of little creeper you can get them at wall mart for $2.50 a pack i think

17Little Creeper Trash Fish Empty Re: Little Creeper Trash Fish on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:32 pm

samuraiti

samuraiti
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Man, it has been a LOOOOONG time! Sorry have not been around.

In response - yes and no. If the fish are just biting at the tail, absolutely yes you can go through these baits quick!

But...when the fish are inhaling the bait, you can get up to 10-15 fish in my experience. I know Mike Tuck (pro angler up in NorCal) said he's gotten 20+ fish with a single bait but I haven't personally.

Also, so you know, I do quite a bit of boat team tournaments up here in NorCal and pound the Delta quite a bit and most guys use the Trashfish over the Berkeley imitation. It looks the same but the action is quite different.

Been a while or would attach a pic of some nice fish stuck last year on the Trashfish...

http://www.geemoto.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum