Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Sponsors and Partners of this site » Welcome to Fishbone lures

Welcome to Fishbone lures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Hey guys Fishbone lures was nice enough to donate to our toy drive and has had a link on our site for the last month. I just wanted to let you know that there website is now up and working. click on there link to see there site or click the link below. If you have not seen there product yet take a look I really like there idea in swimbaits design. There site is not completed yet but you can see some of there product and purchase some swimbaits, they have some cool color ideas as well I think the Raven color is the next hot ninja color, and there bloody nose is what I feel is a great confidence color.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So welcome Fishbone to the FTFF and thanks for your donations.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing
Welcome Fishbones!!!!!!! thanks for the goodies at the gathering, good STUFF!!!

3Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Welcome! Great baits!

4Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 am

.:LOLLY:.

.:LOLLY:.
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Welcome! There design is like no other

5Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Welcome @Fishbones. Just placed an order for some 3&4.5" swimmers. Stocked up for the 2014 season. Can't wait to riplippz.

6Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Just got my confirmation email. My invoice number is 10001 I think I might be the first official sale on the new website. Sweet!!!

7Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:34 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Cant go wrong with these baits, seriously, give them a try, you wont be dissapointed.

8Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:41 am

welcome, These are pretty cool baits.

9Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:24 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just got my confirmation email. My invoice number is 10001 I think I might be the first official sale on the new website.  Sweet!!!
that's rad! I was just talking to Chris, great baits for sure!

10Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just got my confirmation email. My invoice number is 10001 I think I might be the first official sale on the new website.  Sweet!!!
that's rad! I was just talking to Chris, great baits for sure!

I ordered a few of almost every color. I hear they KILL!!!!

11Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Welcome to the forum Fishbone, and thank you for your generous donation.

12Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:49 pm

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Awesome baits. Planning on picking up a whole mess.

13Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:34 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
thank you fishbone!!! I will check the website out Very Happy

14Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:53 am

Kevinkaisersr

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Just join last night .. Fishbone lures ..
One of the best lures around .. Been fishing with them for about three years now .. Order yours today ( get some of the bloody nose baits

15Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Pacifico

Pacifico
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Welcome Fishbone, hope to toss your lures this season

Well if you top dogs have fished and recommend them I'll place and order soon!
Any advice on 1st purchase, will use for NPH or any other local harbor/bay

Thanks Thumbs Up

16Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Welcome Fishbone. Ill be placing a order with you very soon.

17Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome Fishbone.  Ill be placing a order with you very soon.  

Yep.... Took less than 24hrs for Fishbone to get me...   Can't wait to see and try out these swimbaits.

18Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Its been almost a month now since I placed my order.  I was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   I am still waiting to receive my order.   Has anyone else received your order yet?

19Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
That is not cool bro let me know if something comes through I will see if I can find him on my side.

20Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:17 am

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
No worries Jeff. I have sent a email to them, hopefully things will be worked out soon. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

21Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:31 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I'll talk to Chris today to see what's up with your order. I know he's back in boston and the snow storms there getting might be the cause of the late shipping. I need to get some stuff too

22Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:42 am

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Yeah, Chris emailed me back and told me with all the snow out there the past couple of weeks he's been putting in a lot of overtime with work. He seemed like a nice guy, and apologized and offered a refund if I didn't want to wait any longer. I told him all is good and I can wait for my order, his lures look really nice and i want to try them out.

23Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:55 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Great news Dex.

This is another example that makes this forum great. The ability to get feed back from our sponsors and their advocates on a personal basis.

In this age of next day delivery, sometimes it's worth a little wait for something you really want.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

24Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:06 pm

Dex

Dex
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Well guys, I hate to do this to one of our sponsors, but after waiting over 5 weeks since I sent payment and still have not received my order, I have decided to ask for a refund.  Sad   I was really looking forward to trying out these lures, but I guess I'll have to wait for your feedback instead.  Not a really good first impression for me on my first "small" order ($20 worth).  I could see if I ordered a lot and they needed to make more to fill my order, but I didn't.   So if any of you guys try these lures, let me know how they work out for you.

25Welcome to Fishbone lures Empty Re: Welcome to Fishbone lures on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Thanks Dex sorry you had to do that has anyone else had any problems with Fishbone lures?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum