FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Umbrella rig
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Pre rigging stinger hooks
( 2 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray 3/20
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Great Outing!!!

+5
Madbasser
bayfishingjunkie
ed5000x
jeffcpr
Dano67
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Ah heck, Ive been ready and packed for two weeks!!! I did regrease my reel for the third time... May be a little obsessive compulsive but it sure is smooth Rolling Eyes green happy May get a treat tomorrow and get to redo the drag on my real to make it bigger,better,stronger Shocked Ok have to go play with all the bait and things that I have to give away bounce

302The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I JUST POSTED BUT IT VANISHED SHOOT ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND THE FISHING MAP TO ..GOOD LUCK BUT SADLY i CANT MAKE IT

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

303The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Have a great trip guys! Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 am

Well boys, you guys have a wonderful trip tomorrow. I wish I was going. However as you all know, I have to sit this one out. Weather looks awesome and the tides are looking good! Get out there and whack em and post up photos! Be safe! Remember San Diego Bay is much different than LAB or NPH. SD is HUGE! Also, many parts of SD Bay there is no speed limit for the vessels. Keep your eyes open for boat traffic. Look out for each other! Have fun doodes! Thumbs Up

304The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Well boys, you guys have a wonderful trip tomorrow. I wish I was going. However as you all know, I have to sit this one out. Weather looks awesome and the tides are looking good! Get out there and whack em and post up photos! Be safe! Remember San Diego Bay is much different than LAB or NPH. SD is HUGE! Also, many parts of SD Bay there is no speed limit for the vessels. Keep your eyes open for boat traffic. Look out for each other! Have fun doodes! Thumbs Up

Thanks LC We Will Be As Careful As Possible this will be my 4th time out and you have been with me twice so you have been there half of the time with me you will be missed on this trip for sure Very Happy

305The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Sadly due to lack of interest and circumstance we are going to be canceling the SD trip. We will reschedule very soon. Sorry, Dano

306The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:06 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

yes very sad but we will be ok
for those who want i am going to try to meet up with bassgeek james so james if you see this message check your mail Ed

307The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Wow that is a major turn of events but I guess this kind of thing happens from time to time. Sorry guys, there is alway the next one for sure.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

308The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I can reccomend Puddingstone lake watch this video from Wednesday.. this was 1 of 4 fish i got. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

309The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:39 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Nice job Junkie way to go I really like the Pudd good work.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

310The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

man that a good job buddy big fishy Thumbs Up

311The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:22 am

Sorry to hear about the canceled trip to SD guys. It happens. Hope you guys can get out locally to wet a line! The weather is amazing this weekend! I want to go and drift for halibut and get a tan! Get out guys... enjoy the weather and enjoy life! It's a Blessing each day to be alive! Go fishing!

LC

312The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I am sorry about not responding to my emails quicker..for future use here is the map link[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It still does not show you everything though..I cant get it to work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum