Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Freshwater Fishing tips and tricks » How does the bite react to Earthquakes?

How does the bite react to Earthquakes?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How does the bite react to Earthquakes? Empty How does the bite react to Earthquakes? on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 pm

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Just had a nice one. 5.1
Going fishing with the kids tomorrow.
Do they run and hide? Scatter?
What are your thoughts?

2How does the bite react to Earthquakes? Empty Re: How does the bite react to Earthquakes? on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Didn't feel it in Moreno Valley. No idea on the fish tho.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

3How does the bite react to Earthquakes? Empty Re: How does the bite react to Earthquakes? on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:30 am

Catman1979

Catman1979
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
They might be spooked, who knows?

My cat used to climb on the screen door and howl about a minute before one was going to hit. That was our "earthquake alarm" Razz

4How does the bite react to Earthquakes? Empty Re: How does the bite react to Earthquakes? on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:19 am

I felt it in Moreno Valley , But as far as the fishing goes you should be good to go , watching my salt and freshwater tanks at home everything is back to normal . fish where alittle crazy right before I felt it though . salt water fish where doing fast circles , Fresh water fish where just moving alitte faster then normal .

5How does the bite react to Earthquakes? Empty Re: How does the bite react to Earthquakes? on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 am

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
So your fish tank gives more warning than the new 8 billion dollar system that activated a whole 4 seconds before the quake. lol nice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum