Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Jokes and other funny stuff » The wildest thing you have seen

The wildest thing you have seen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The wildest thing you have seen Empty The wildest thing you have seen on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 pm

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
What is you wildest most far out thing you have seen while on the water?

I can think of 2 off the top of my head.
One is these two jablokes tooling around in a rental boat with a small motor on the back and they are laughing their asses off while swerving left to right until the motor falls off the back of the boat.
Then it's panic yelling and screaming. Get the motor, you idiot... bla bla bla..

Second is this boat anchored in a small cove on a little lake. Man and woman maybe 20 something. The guy was smoking so I went up from shore and asked for a cig. The guy said sure and the woman wearing a mini bikini thing spun around and offered to hold the guys pole while he went for his pack.
Dayum if everything didn't fall out of that bikini when she did that and I don't think it was an accident.

What have you seen?

2The wildest thing you have seen Empty Re: The wildest thing you have seen on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Casting Call

Casting Call
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Two guys in a rental, using 10' surf rods, 4500 size spinning reels, pyramid fishing weights, and power bait on a dropper loop

3The wildest thing you have seen Empty Re: The wildest thing you have seen on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
On the tube: a Dolphin that was literally 10 feet away from me.  It did an awesome jump before I shat my pants.   Red Smile 

From shore: a 80-100lb Coydog that was 30yds across from me at a creek.  It was especially uncomfortable considering I was fishing on a thick sloped bank.

From a boat: a bass caught on mackerel.

4The wildest thing you have seen Empty Re: The wildest thing you have seen on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 am

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
@Casting Call wrote:Two guys in a rental, using 10' surf rods, 4500 size spinning reels, pyramid fishing weights, and power bait on a dropper loop

What really pisses me off is when a jabroni like that catches a fish right in front of me.

5The wildest thing you have seen Empty Re: The wildest thing you have seen on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
From shore: a 80-100lb Coydog that was 30yds across from me at a creek. It was especially uncomfortable considering I was fishing on a thick sloped bank.

Sounds like an OH S**t moment to me. I just imagined if I had my girls with me and came up on that.
yikes!

6The wildest thing you have seen Empty Re: The wildest thing you have seen on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:18 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Fishing Irvine lake for a trout opener catch a few nice fish, when they start boiling. There were monster cresting the water not more that 2 to 3 feet from my tube I could almost touch them. I think the biggest I say was at least 10 to 12 lbs. It was amazing but at the same time frustrating.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
The wildest thing you have seen Final_10
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

7The wildest thing you have seen Empty Re: The wildest thing you have seen on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

Casting Call

Casting Call
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
@dlobo wrote:
@Casting Call wrote:Two guys in a rental, using 10' surf rods, 4500 size spinning reels, pyramid fishing weights, and power bait on a dropper loop

What really pisses me off is when a jabroni like that catches a fish right in front of me.

Not that day! People were catching on the troll, and those that were soaking bait. They looked confused wondering why there werent catching..lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum