Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Sponsors / Partners and Introductions » Sponsors and Partners of this site » Offer Extended to Float Tube Members | Rapid Release Systems

Offer Extended to Float Tube Members | Rapid Release Systems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RapidRelease

RapidRelease
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
As you may or may not know Rapid Release is a proud sponsor of this forum and we are very happy to be a part of it. We have set up a 20% discount to any float tube forum members by using coupon code: float20 when you place an order for any Rapid Release Fishing Rod Holder or Accessory.

I also wanted to let the forum know that we are currently running a one-time special promotion for this week of 50% of any rod holder or accessory.

Simply use the code: news50 to receive your discount. This offer is only valid for a limited time and for a limited quantity so be sure to take advantage while you can.

Have a great weekend!

http://rapidreleaseco.com

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
How are the rod holders attached to a float tube. Any pictures?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As you may or may not know Rapid Release is a proud sponsor of this forum and we are very happy to be a part of it. We have set up a 20% discount to any float tube forum members by using coupon code: float20 when you place an order for any Rapid Release Fishing Rod Holder or Accessory.

I also wanted to let the forum know that we are currently running a one-time special promotion for this week of 50% of any rod holder or accessory.

Simply use the code: news50 to receive your discount. This offer is only valid for a limited time and for a limited quantity so be sure to take advantage while you can.

Have a great weekend!

3Offer Extended to Float Tube Members | Rapid Release Systems Empty Float Tube Rod Holder Mounts on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:47 am

RapidRelease

RapidRelease
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How are the rod holders attached to a float tube.  Any pictures?

if you are using a pontoon style tube the rod holders can be mounted on the rail with our combo mount accessory.

From a tube standpoint we are in the production phase of creating a Rapid Release strap for the rod holders. A lot of testing and design has gone into it however i cannot provide a release date at this point in time, i will keep you updated.

We have designed our rod holders to fit universally with current tube strap mounts thus allowing for a wider variety of applications.

The straps are fairly inexpensive and can be purchased at most fishing supply stores.

http://rapidreleaseco.com

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Thanks for the reply. Keep me posted when you have straps for a tube. I have an ODC 420 tube. Thanks.

Kevinkaisersr

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Can you send me a web site please
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
As if the Gods have found the answer to my dilemma......I sent you guys an email, hope to hear from you. Would like to take advantage of your offer......Thanks GT

bass_slayer97

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
How can i order my float tube and get a discount on one please help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum