Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Share Your Photos & Videos » irvine lake with my kids

irvine lake with my kids

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1irvine lake with my kids Empty irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got this small guy with my kids and thats all we got for the day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [url=https://servimg.com/view/16424174/27][img]funny

2irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:03 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Small fish...BIG TIME building memories with your kids! Way to go!! Thumbs Up

3irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
That is worth the time hanging with the kids bro. I went to Ralph B. Clark Park last Sunday with my kids one desent bluegill. But the kids had a blast at the park, that is what it is all about.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Hey time out with the kids and a fish sounds good to me. That place is always better on weekdays, you should give Laguna Niguel a try.

5irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
right on bro i am hitting up Snta fe dam on the 27th for over nighter with the kids and few freinds i grow up with they never been camping
cheers

6irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm

I was expecting to see kids and fish! LOL! Nice catfish! Family time is the best!

7irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:right on bro i am hitting up Snta fe dam on the 27th for over nighter with the kids and few freinds i grow up with they never been camping
cheers
poor deprived people!
Crying or Very sad

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

8irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:right on bro i am hitting up Snta fe dam on the 27th for over nighter with the kids and few freinds i grow up with they never been camping
cheers
poor deprived people!
Crying or Very sad

well some people just dont know or how so i am going to show they and maybe they will like it and get into it Thumbs Up

you know those city fokes

9irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Tue May 03, 2011 9:27 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
cheers
poor deprived people!
Crying or Very sad

well some people just dont know or how so i am going to show they and maybe they will like it and get into it Thumbs Up

you know those city fokes
FLAT LANDERS!!!

10irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Hey SHPB how about some reports about Lake Isabella? Maybe some of us and make a camping trip up there to meet u guys and share some tight lines. How's the fishing up there? Any Lunkers for 2011 yet? whats biggest fish this year so far?

11irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey SHPB how about some reports about Lake Isabella? Maybe some of us and make a camping trip up there to meet u guys and share some tight lines. How's the fishing up there? Any Lunkers for 2011 yet? whats biggest fish this year so far?

i will be there on 9-2-2011 tillie creek camp site wow
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

12irvine lake with my kids Empty Re: irvine lake with my kids on Wed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
our a.b.a. tournys run 1 a month for april-sept.
the biggest bag last month was 22 lbs. (5 fish)
some of our friends are reporting 6-8 lb fish every day.
way up in the shallows & under the trees & bushes.
we are having a hard time keeping our oxblood slugbaits in the store.
also the D.T. slug baits.
if i have to assemble 1 MORE crappie jig ... Mad
i will shove it sideways up somebody's nose!!! Twisted Evil
excuse me just a little crappie jig fatigue. Embarassed
the fish are heating up good now.
wish i could GO more often!
they do have some awesome group sites at tille creek & at camp 9.
give us a hollar if you are headed our way!
(OOPS i forgot, during the trout derby last month a guy caught a 13 lb. large mouth bass w/ a tagged trout about halfway down. he got a trophy bass & $20.00 for his effort.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum