Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Float tubing in Rhode Isand

Float tubing in Rhode Isand

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 pm

CharlaineC

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
With the opening of the new forums I thought id let you know a few places for great tubing. Just so you know rhode island has only one body of water that fits the term lake lol. rest are all ponds. Their are a few places that look at you like you have 4 heads because their afraid of nature lol. other then that its a blast.

• Beach Pond is on the western border of the state, at Beach Pond State Park, Rhode Island.

Indian Lake is located in the south-east part of the state, at Indian Lake Shores, Rhode Island.

Johnson Pond is in the north-central part of the state, at Coventry, Rhode Island.

Pascoag Reservoir (Echo Lake) is in the north-west corner of the state, at Pascoag, Rhode Island.

Stafford Pond is located in the south-east part of the state, at Eagleville, Rhode Island.

Tiogue Lake is in the north-central part of the state, at Spring Lake, Rhode Island.

Watchaug Pond is located in the south-west part of the state, at Fort Ninigret, Rhode Island.

Woonasquatucket Reservoir is in the north-central part of the state, at Spragueville, Rhode Island.

Woonsocket Reservoir is in the north-central part of the state, 2 miles south of Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

Worden's Pond is located in the south-east part of the state, at Tuckertown, Rhode Island.

Echo pond is located in barrington rhode island

Willit pond is a small trout pond in east providence rhode island

Brickyard pond is located in riverside and barrington rhode island

2Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Wed May 25, 2011 12:14 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Looks like you have some waters to fish buddy, are they all floatable. I have amother question do any of them charge to launch your tube

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Wed May 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Funny,

Makes me want to go fishing!!

4Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm

CharlaineC

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
all are floatable and no charge to launch a tube or small toon. if they charge it's only if you use the big boat launches. but the posted locations are all public launches and theirs no charge.

5Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Man everything other than the salt out here cost us to launch damn get out there and fish for the rest of us.

6Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Wed May 25, 2011 3:01 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
its so stupid that they charge to launch a tube in FRESHWATER socal. for all they know its a inertube to play in the water with. BS

7Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Thu May 26, 2011 11:50 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
This is the reason I have fell in love with floatting the saltwater. I cannot afford to pay to launch my tube, much rather tube the salt for free. But I still need to make the freshwater from time to time.

8Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Thu May 26, 2011 12:11 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is the reason I have fell in love with floatting the saltwater. I cannot afford to pay to launch my tube, much rather tube the salt for free. But I still need to make the freshwater from time to time.

10-4 on that!! I can't afford all the fresh fees. Even the relatively inexpensive fees make me think its easier and just as fun to hit a harbor.

9Float tubing in Rhode Isand Empty Re: Float tubing in Rhode Isand on Thu May 26, 2011 12:20 pm

CharlaineC

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
i dont understand how you walking into the water is concidering launching. when i think of launching your lowering a trailer with a boat in the water. wtf was this a governator idea? isnt their something you can do to fight it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum