The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics

» Long Rod and Gun Show Feb 22nd
by jeffcpr Today at 9:53 am

» FTFF Monthly Jackpot Event March 21st
by jeffcpr Today at 8:55 am

» Tubemobb event check it out.
by jeffcpr Today at 8:13 am

» Float Tube Anchor Bags, 1 Anchor Cleat
by jeffcpr Today at 8:11 am

» I have 3 stones like this now.
by ed5000x Today at 7:58 am

» Night Creeping the Saltwater Bays
by ed5000x Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» Feb 16th FTFF Monthly Jackpot
by Floatingbassturd Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:28 am

» Fill float tubes with a shop vac?
by Jerdon Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 pm

» Tube mods to the 2nd power
by Jerdon Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40 pm

» Best fins and input on a float tube.
by SP Dan Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm

» Happy Float Tubers Valentine's Day to all
by SP Dan Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 pm

» Tools of the forum (Chatbox)
by jeffcpr Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner


You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Float Tube, Pontoon, and Equipment Related Discussions » Float Tube Blatter Repair

Float Tube Blatter Repair

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 pm

carman9941


New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Well as fate would have it I found a small leak in the main bladder of my new White River float tube I only used it twice before, anyways....I searched on this forum for suggestions on repair kits or anything related and found nothing so this is the reason for my post.... I saw on the net people using a product called "aquaseal" with good results but I was unable to find this but I did find a kit called "TEAR-AID" Type B and it worked like a charm. Its about $10.00 and was a life saver,(well a weekend saver for sure)

2Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Re: Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well as fate would have it I found a small leak in the main bladder of my new White River float tube I only used it twice before, anyways....I searched on this forum for suggestions on repair kits or anything related and found nothing so this is the reason for my post.... I saw on the net people using a product called "aquaseal" with good results but I was unable to find this but I did find a kit called "TEAR-AID" Type B and it worked like a charm. Its about $10.00 and was a life saver,(well a weekend saver for sure)

Cool I will check it out. I just repaired a small pin hole leak on my tube this weekend. I used the kit that came with it. So far so good. Thumbs Up

3Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Re: Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 2:37 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well as fate would have it I found a small leak in the main bladder of my new White River float tube I only used it twice before, anyways....I searched on this forum for suggestions on repair kits or anything related and found nothing so this is the reason for my post.... I saw on the net people using a product called "aquaseal" with good results but I was unable to find this but I did find a kit called "TEAR-AID" Type B and it worked like a charm. Its about $10.00 and was a life saver,(well a weekend saver for sure)

Cool I will check it out. I just repaired a small pin hole leak on my tube this weekend. I used the kit that came with it. So far so good. Thumbs Up

dude glad you fixed it still bring a back up tube thats too far to travel and not be ready for the unexpected Thumbs Up

4Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Re: Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well as fate would have it I found a small leak in the main bladder of my new White River float tube I only used it twice before, anyways....I searched on this forum for suggestions on repair kits or anything related and found nothing so this is the reason for my post.... I saw on the net people using a product called "aquaseal" with good results but I was unable to find this but I did find a kit called "TEAR-AID" Type B and it worked like a charm. Its about $10.00 and was a life saver,(well a weekend saver for sure)

Cool I will check it out. I just repaired a small pin hole leak on my tube this weekend. I used the kit that came with it. So far so good. Thumbs Up

dude glad you fixed it still bring a back up tube thats too far to travel and not be ready for the unexpected Thumbs Up


Really? lol!

5Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Re: Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
ya tom bring a backup tube bro. better safe then sorry. Razz

6Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Re: Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ya tom bring a backup tube bro. better safe then sorry. Razz
Naw...c'mon y'er just messin with me right?

7Float Tube Blatter Repair Empty Re: Float Tube Blatter Repair on Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
hahahahaha....

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum