Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » U.S. Post and Topics » U.S. Midwest Region Introductions and Discussions » Fishing Reports Midwest Region » Rewind, Rinse and Repeat

Rewind, Rinse and Repeat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:27 am

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Snip_217

Sunday, 17 July

Ok, Hooked in the Heartland is going to do Bassway Strip...again.

Due to popular request we're going to fish this wonderful lake again. I'm departing Red Cloud at 04:30 a.m. That should put us at waters edge just about sunrise.

My ride along seats are already filled. But if anyone cares to they can meet at my place if we want to caravan. The meetup at the lake is at the same spot as last time. No need for waders. I'm getting in with Dryskins and shorts.

I discovered there are a lot of Bluegill in this lake. It's a good spot to grab a stringer of tasty pan fish. I'll be catching some Bass for the camera and Bluegill for the pan Sunday night.

Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Snip_214
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Snip_216
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Snip_215

Last edited by bigfish on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:32 am

Markiemark9

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Thinking about joining if you all will have a developing fly fisherman! It is 2 1/2 hours from me tho, so may be showing up a little later than sunrise if that's also cool. Will keep you updated!

3Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 am

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
@Markiemark9 wrote:Thinking about joining if you all will have a developing fly fisherman! It is 2 1/2 hours from me tho, so may be showing up a little later than sunrise if that's also cool. Will keep you updated!

Anyone is welcome! But especially Heartland members! I'll pack my Fly Rod in case you show up. That way you wouldn't be the only 'Fly Guy' on the water!
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Bass_s66

4Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:44 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Good luck guys happy fishing

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Final_10
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:56 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing
very cool! good luck!!!

Tony G Fishing

6Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 pm

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Good luck fella's!

7Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:49 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Sexy looking body of water. Good luck.

8Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Good Luck looks like fun!!!

9Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:12 am

Markiemark9

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
@bigfish wrote:
Anyone is welcome! But especially Heartland members! I'll pack my Fly Rod in case you show up. That way you wouldn't be the only 'Fly Guy' on the water!
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Bass_s66

BigFish - Glad you're bringing that flyrod! It'll be fun to throw some flies with another fly fisherman! I'll be leaving Omaha between 4:30-5am on Sunday and looking forward to seeing everyone there.

10Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Empty Re: Rewind, Rinse and Repeat on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:37 am

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Looking forward to meeting you!

Tight Lines!
Rewind, Rinse and Repeat Bass_s72

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum