FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you dream of fishing for

+5
filipino_angler
Jerdon
Ornery Bob
fishin' fatty
jeffcpr
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you dream of fishing for Empty What do you dream of fishing for Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:15 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

What is your dream fishing trip is it a location or just a specific fish. If the sky was the limit and there was no worry of cost what would you be fishing for.
For me I have 3 I would like to share. One is the Red Fish, those big fish just look amazing to catch. Of course I have to add Tarpon to that list as well. Can you imagine hooking into a Tarpon on your float tube, I would be all over that.
As for a trip I would like to take a plane flight into a secluded lake in Canada. Flown in to a lake that can not be reached any other way, just drop me off for a few weeks of Nature and fishing Wink
So tell us what is your dream trip or dream fish. study

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:24 pm

fishin' fatty

fishin' fatty
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ok, Jeff beat me to it. My choice would be Reds on a trip to the flats in Venice, LA. saw video of the fishing grounds once and decided this would be my dream trip. simular again to jeff is a trip to alaska on a float plane access lake only. he said canada but I've seen awe inspiring footage of alaska's possibilities. One day... What a Face

3What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 am

Ornery Bob

Ornery Bob

A few years back, some friends of mine did an amazing trip to Alaska. Every day was fly out to a different lake, caught all the available different species of trout and char and topped it off with a day on the salt catching monster halibut. Add that to a similar trip featuring Gulf fishing and I'm done.

4What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:47 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I have 2 fish I would like to catch no $$ worries, but neither from the tube.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a Pacific blue-fin tuna, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Golden Trout out of the Sierras.

5What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 pm

filipino_angler

filipino_angler
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

ALASKA for giant halibut on a boat. lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaboom06/videos

6What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:12 am

Ornery Bob

Ornery Bob

Back in the day, you could drive to Rockhouse Basin from what is now a trail head at the entrance to Kennedy Meadows and then it was just a day hike to streams with goldens. Did the trip several times in the 70's and definitely caught golden trout. Nowadays, it's the better part of a day's serious hiking from the trail head to the river and by the time you get there, it's time to set up camp for the night. Then maybe the next day you can hike in deeper. So I would expect three days trip minimum to get the same deal today. If the goldens are even still there after this drought. The south fork went dry for a while just above there at Kennedy Meadows and I expect the feeder streams didn't survive either.

7What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:50 am

HugeEuge57

HugeEuge57
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

3 trips. Michigan for smallies in my tube or not. Okeechobee preferably not in my tube...cause alligators. Sturgeon up in Oregon or Idaho. My bucket list is to fish all 50 states and I've already done that in 17 of them....there are times where I travel a lot for work so I try to get a day in of fishing when I can.

I will make one of these 3 a reality this year.

8What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:43 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Personally I would like to go back to Northern Idaho, where I lived for 6 years. Large Brook trout live in the rocks at the base of the Post Falls dam. Fishing the St. Joe river for Browns, nothing better. And in the summer, crappie and yellow perch fill the fry pan with a cold beer........those were the days.......GT

9What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Wow you gentle men are talking Big' ME a good looking 50 year old Female and some beer Plus my Float Tube on any island thanks for asking Very Happy

10What do you dream of fishing for Empty Re: What do you dream of fishing for Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:02 am

Misfitdog

Misfitdog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Exotic : Goliath Tiger Fish and   General : Wild Brown Trout (especially the native Scotland browns )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum