FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

» Post by jmytuna in Umbrella rig
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Pre rigging stinger hooks
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Poboy Life....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Poboy Life.... Empty The Poboy Life.... Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:02 pm

I thought maybe it was time to more clearly define my situation. I can't post links, only tell folks where to look, ( I'm retarded....err..."mentally challenged"...errr. .too friggin lazy to figure out how!!!!)

Sooo...just Google up :"Life Sucks, then you die." by 'The Fools'....

BTW: If someone could post a link...that would be AWESOME....Cali style !

2The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm

And...BTW: I had a staredown with my cat Sammy.... His eyes looked like Jack Elam's ...( or for you younger folk).... Marty Feldman.

I'm afraid the FIP is starting to take it's toll.... He's beat the crap out of the odds Google sources gave him, but he's starting to look alittle weird.

3The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 pm

I've got a few stories, I hope some will entertain you.

Here's one:

I went to the lake with my buddy. He dropped me off in shallow water and went bass fishing. I shot OVER my limit. He came back and asked how I did. I said...well, it was pretty damn tough, you? Only got one...and pulled up a 6 pounder.

Now, at the time, my car had a bit of an oil leak that I hadn't gotten around to COMPLETELY addressing...soooo, I was kinda low on oil.. Now, there were two boat ramps in this park, one on the river ( on the way in or out) and one in the cove ( which we launched from).

From the top of a hill was a little covience store that overlooked the river ramp.I saw ALL KINDS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT down there. I didn't even stop for oil, just drove home!

The next day, I find out 2 of my classmates were found murdered at that ramp. Now, I'm less than 100 yards away...so for a half second, I'm wondering if it was me!!!!

But what REALLY blows mind is this: I'm popping shots off with a shotgun less than 100 yards from a murder scene with a dozen cops, and nobody notices?

IT GETS WORSE!!! I misread the map!!! This was stupid, but the designated hunting areas, and the sanctuary had very nearly the same symbols, and I didn't even know I was hunting in a sanctuary.

I guess there's 2 happy endings, though I got away with some delicious ducks, and the murderer was caught by fingerprints off a beer bottle at the scene.

BTW: Drug deal gone bad.

4The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:14 pm

OKso I'm sitting here and got a few things running through my head.

Now, there's a bar that has a pool tournament Saturday nights, but...........I've already had a few......soooooo....I'm crazy, not STUPID!

Now, I could just go to bed. NAW! That's too easy! I could sleep in a tent. YAWNNNN!!!!

I wanna sleep under the stars!! ( Be nice if it was Jennifer Aniston.... A guy can dream, right?) But, I'm thinking just a sleeping bag. More than the cowboys had, right?

Hmmm....45° f right now...probably not gonna warm up....I guess I outta prepare.

5The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:35 am

Fast forward to 3:15am...I'm wondering why the heating isn't working!!! I finally wake all the way up, open my eyes and see stars.

Get up, go pee, warm up a bit...( BTW, my dadgum cat is sprawled out on the recliner, HE has enough sense to sleep INSIDE the house!)

So what do you think I do? NO! SERIOUSLY, I went back out and slept some more!!!!

Toes got cold....like I said, not stupid, just crazy.

BTW: I did enjoy it!!!

6The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 am

Texted my ex last night, long story short....

She offered a ride to the hospital. She said it probably wouldn't be her, but her new hubby. ( I kinda think he's a little scared of me!)

Anyway, I told her I appreciated the offer and would gladly accept it...but it wasn't necessary, I could just take a taxi.

The only REAL advantage is that it pushes this procrastinator into it. I told her I would be in the backyard if they wanted to get me there.

I wasn't sure if I was.gonna.sleep out there, or die out there. I slept until midnight, ( my cat found me and we spent some quality bonding time) Razz , but it started getting wet..( dew).

As soon as I started out of the sleeping bag, Sammy disappeared. It was beautiful out there for awhile, tho.

BTW: It's kinda why I don't want to go to the hospital, a little afraid I may just die there. And.....I really don't want to spend a lot of time there.... ( They COULD put me back in ICU and keep me there awhile...)  I don't really want to do that again.

DOUBLE EDIT: Even though they reduced that $44, 000 bill from the last visit to $26,000, they ain't gettin squat. I don't have it!

7The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:37 pm

What could be more fun than 6 hours at the hospital?

6 hours in a traffic jam? ( At least then you have a radio and a view!)

The doc wanted to do a petscan but I didn't want to stick around. ( I'll do that another day.)

He said it could even be lung Cancer.  ( I think he just said that to try to coerce me into doing the scan!)

(There's a reason they call it "practicing" medicine.)

8The Poboy Life.... Empty Re: The Poboy Life.... Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Is there anything here that remotely shares your recent fishing sessions with us?

I know that this is a float tube fishing site .... right!?!  Huh?! I'm scratching my head.

I'm really sorry about your ill health .... but we all seem to have our own health issues ... so let's get fishing and have some fun ... eh?! What do ya say?

SP Dan     <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum