by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Float Tubing waters with gators
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:42 am

» Big News Maxxon Pricing has changed.
by jeffcpr Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:39 pm

» Another Mod To My Cumberland
by Jerdon Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:34 pm

by SP Dan Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:00 pm

» FOCL Float Tube Derby Bass Tournament: Castaic Lake :)
by ronniek524 Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:32 pm

» My Braided Line Epic Failure
by OldMan Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm

» Beginning of a budget tube
by 87tpita Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:22 pm

» LAB Sunday 9-15-2019
by SP Dan Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:12 pm

» Preferred Species
by OldMan Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:55 am

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Local & On-line Sales and Fishing Shows » Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale

Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I paid $50 for them at bass pro i am asks $30 i am show an internet prices and picture i used them about 5 times i only tube about 12 times lol pretty sad i can count number of time i tubed lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

$38.88 - $99.00

Description

Classic Accessories 63227 Turn a slow drifting fishing adventure into a quick paced hunt with Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins from Classic Accessories. These heavy - duty Float Tube Fins fit over all types of wading footwear to make propelling yourself swimmingly easy. Trying to tackle that upstream fishing spot has never been easier with...more

Add to listAdd to listAdding...Added to Shopping ListYou can only add up to 10 items. Please remove some items from your list to continue adding new ones.
$38.88 - $99.00 (14 offers)
Customer reviews (14)
Description
Classic Accessories 63227 Turn a slow drifting fishing adventure into a quick paced hunt with Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins from Classic Accessories. These heavy - duty Float Tube Fins fit over all types of wading footwear to make propelling yourself swimmingly easy. Trying to tackle that upstream fishing spot has never been easier with

Any one interrrested just PM me And We can set something up. might even trade for something of equal valve
Thanks Ed

2Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Spongey600

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
what size?

3Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
The size is large I can wear them with or without my boots I wear a size 11 boot

4Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Spongey600

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
do you think they would fit a size 17?

5Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Wow I real do think so maybe with out a boot on

6Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow I real do think so maybe with out a boot on
do you use boots cause outcast makes a step in fin and the y work great to I have those too. But I would want 40to buck for those there brand new used one and still have the package those look like they would hold a big foot bro

7Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Spongey600

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
i do not use boots, i need to as most of the spots i like involve walking on rocks to launch. but i cannot find boots big enough to fit over the neoprene booties on my waders.

8Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Well there is only a few thing to do you can try what I have and see if they work for you or you can go to sport chalet and try to find the outcast step in fins. And there is always force fins XXL

9Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Dano67

Dano67
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i do not use boots, i need to as most of the spots i like involve walking on rocks to launch. but i cannot find boots big enough to fit over the neoprene booties on my waders.

Sims makes a boot big enough to fit your foot. Also the force fins fit the front of the boot so the size really does not matter.

10Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i do not use boots, i need to as most of the spots i like involve walking on rocks to launch. but i cannot find boots big enough to fit over the neoprene booties on my waders.

Sims makes a boot big enough to fit your foot. Also the force fins fit the front of the boot so the size really does not matter.
well i got xxl fins and i seen smaller ones that are they use with just the stocking footty

11Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Dano67

Dano67
so my foot is a thirteen but my simms freestone boots are a 12 with my waders on. Check them out they may just fit your size 17 feet

12Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins  for sale Empty Re: Turbo Thruster Float Tube Fins for sale on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:so my foot is a thirteen but my simms freestone boots are a 12 with my waders on. Check them out they may just fit your size 17 feet
with feet like that who needs fins lol
these fins are for small feet compare to you giants lol:lol!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum