Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Fishing shows I went to this weekend

Fishing shows I went to this weekend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fishing shows I went to this weekend Empty Fishing shows I went to this weekend on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Bob Marriots annual Flyfishing show which is normally all all weekend in November, was down scaled do to lack of venders interest. It was still a good show, with seminars and nymphing, and others an on site fly tyers and plenty of give a ways. I like my free hat What a Face
Today I went to Anglers Marine in Anaheim, for the Bass-O-Thon this was a two day event help in the shop not huge but had some good swag to walk away with. Nice seminars and great get together over all my kids had fun with all the boats. Sorry kids we are all about float tubes. Suspect

Let us know about you, event how were there and when are they.

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Fishing shows I went to this weekend Empty Re: Fishing shows I went to this weekend on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm

37jb1973

37jb1973
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I went to the Angler Marine show was smaller than normal sorry I did not say anything could have meet you there for the first time. Well there will be more maybe the Fred Hall show could be the next one.

3Fishing shows I went to this weekend Empty Re: Fishing shows I went to this weekend on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Sorry I did not post anything about this before it was on. I just did not think of it and then here it is. It was my first time at this show, I will look up the Fred Hall Show and post it up so we all know when, maybe we can all plan a day to meet there.

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4Fishing shows I went to this weekend Empty Re: Fishing shows I went to this weekend on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am

PecyJackson343

PecyJackson343
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
So does anyone else know of any fishing show coming up soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum