Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Fishermen helping fishermen » New member on the forum

New member on the forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member on the forum  Empty New member on the forum on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:34 pm

spottedbay_310

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Hey I’m new to the forum page, my name is hector you can add my Instagram hectormartinez_90 thinking of buying the Seven Bass Design One Float Tube to try and make it to the next FTFF toy drive on Sunday any suggestions? Helpful tips? Thank you.

2New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Hello and welcome!

I promise that JeffCPR the head guy here will answer any questions you have about 7 bass tubes. I saw them today and was in awe. Welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

3New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:56 pm

spottedbay_310

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Alright cool thank you!! I appreciate it.

4New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Welcome to the forum Hector.
Ask any questions you need and someone here will likley have an answer soon. You do not say what equipment you have now. Waders, fins? I will guess you already have poles and a net.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

5New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:06 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey I’m new to the forum page, my name is hector you can add my Instagram hectormartinez_90 thinking of buying the Seven Bass Design One Float Tube to try and make it to the next FTFF toy drive on Sunday any suggestions? Helpful tips? Thank you.

Hey welcome the forum so you want the One that is great.  You can email me and we can get you taken care of ASAP hope it gets to you in time.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Again welcome to the forum.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

6New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:28 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
Hi ya Hector a.k.a. spottedbay_310,

Welcome to the forum and to the DARK SIDE!  Shocked
OCFD ... for which there is no cure!
Congrat's on landing your Seven Bass Design One float tube!  Thumbs Up

I anxiously look forward to reading all about your "Maiden Voyage" experience ... and hopefully we will also view a few of your fish pic's as well!  Thumbs Up

I look forward to meeting you at the gathering on Sunday, Dec 2.

SP Dan     <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

7New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Ornery Bob

Ornery Bob
Welcome, Hector! You're in the right place for float tube fun! Hope to see you out there!

8New member on the forum  Empty Re: New member on the forum on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 pm

spottedbay_310

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi ya Hector a.k.a. spottedbay_310,

Welcome to the forum and to the DARK SIDE!  Shocked
OCFD ... for which there is no cure!
Congrat's on landing your Seven Bass Design One float tube!  Thumbs Up

I anxiously look forward to reading all about your "Maiden Voyage" experience ... and hopefully we will also view a few of your fish pic's as well!  Thumbs Up

I look forward to meeting you at the gathering on Sunday, Dec 2.

SP Dan     <"))><
Wow I’m sorry I didn’t even see you commented new to this still learning how to use it. But yeah of course I will definitely be taking lots of pictures and hopefully make some small clips. If I make it out there will definitely meet can’t wait see you Sunday if I get to make it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum