Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway

Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:08 am

Enrique

Enrique
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Got my tubes in yesterday Bob. Thanks again for such a generous sample! Cant wait to try them out. I will dedicate one full session to only use these tubes to give you the best feedback i can.

27Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Enrique

Enrique
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Two styles ill try out first.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sent from Topic'it App

28Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:48 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Two styles ill try out first.

Sent from Topic'it App
Sweet they look great good luck lets see how they work for you.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

29Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:46 am

jplee3

jplee3
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Same - got mine yesterday as I couldn't wait lol. Thanks Bob! Hoping to give these a shot this Saturday

30Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:13 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I rigged mine up on a jika rig uncut. I got hit on it a few times but it was a tough day in the water last weekend. I will post a picture later of how I set the Ornery Tube up.

31Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:30 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Looks good Enrique. Did you rig the under spin to the weighted worm hook?.............GT

32Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:49 am

Enrique

Enrique
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks ill be sure to post my experience with them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yessir ive had some luck with the same set up with worms and big hammer swim baits.

Sent from Topic'it App

33Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Who else is "tied on" ready to make it an OB outing tomorrow? Let's DO THIS!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

34Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:32 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
I'm tied, my gear is packed up in the truck and ready for another Dan outing tomorrow.  Thumbs Up lol

SP Dan     <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

35Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:40 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
Here's what I did with your gift Bob:

Arrived:

After trimming and gluing in jigheads that I had on hand:

The bottom (4) four are 1/4oz, the upper (2) two are 3/8 oz.

By the way ... I did notice and I do like that you took the time and effort to re-dip each lure with a coat of clear plastic over the already placed eyes ... a very nice added touch indeed Sir!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how these Ornery Tube Baits will perform with my style of casting bait. Wish me luck!!

Thanks again Bob! Thumbs Up

santa Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!
rendeer

36Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:24 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Well I fished HH Friday and sad to say I did not get any fish on OB's baits.........Here's how I fished them. First I fished Sardine HUB, got bits in that area, tied on OB's sardine look a like but no takers. Moving on to a spot where I was getting bites on the mint HUB, same thing, went with the closest color of OB's baits, sad to say no bites. One observation I did make was I think OB's baits are heavier and thicker. So I'm going to try some 3/16 ounce jig heads to see if that changes the fall....I'm not giving up on you OB...........GT

37Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:28 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
I landed (13) fish in 1.5 hrs on your clear flake /w black-back with a 3/8 oz jig-head.

Check out my report about LAH today.

SP Dan     <"))><

38Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Ornery Bob

Ornery Bob
Thanks guys!

Sorry GT, that they didn't work for you, but I really appreciate your feedback. One of the difficult things to control when hand dipping is the thickness, but I'm working on it.

Thanks again!

39Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:20 am

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Got a ninja session in last night. I did land one spottie and got a few bites on the copper red flake. I used that one color for about an hour. I can say that is the first fish I have caught on a tube jig. I had more luck on your bait in an hour then with any of the HUBs that I used. Next time I get out I will try out the other colors.

40Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Cool buddy, I am sure that the Ornery Tubes will get the job done and you and everyone else are proving this point.

41Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:34 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
OB have you thought about scenting your plastic? I believe my ProCure concoction,( I mix 3 different scents into one), has a positive effect on bite percentages.

I will try the red and Black/silver colors next time I'm out.......GT

42Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: Ornery Tubes FTFF Giveaway on Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:23 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
I used your tubed sunday night in LAB and caught a nice spottie. It was the shad colored tube. I lost it later that night but man was it effective [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When you have them ready of production let me know and I will have to get some.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum