Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » The First Smartbait Bingo Game

The First Smartbait Bingo Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:50 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Still got time Dan to get in the 2nd place drawing you can do it, Dan.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

52The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:52 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is our first BINGO game still running?? Or is it over? I haven't heard.
I know that Jerdon was the first to get BINGO on his card.

SP Dan     <"))><

Sorry ... I just saw jeff's earlier posting .... I've really been out-of-it with a case of food poisoning since Friday, I'm feeling stronger today.

"Ok guys we are going to run this one more week. Good luck guys and post up your catches for the next week lets get a few more getting BINGO!!!
Ends 2/10/19."
Food poisoning is a butt kicker some times. Home you get to 100 percent soon. And post up some points.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

53The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:09 am

SP Dan

SP Dan
I think that I just did by being the first to reply to a posting. I’ll have to check my game card when I get home from work.

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

54The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:00 pm

Troutbum

Troutbum
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[quote="jeffcpr"]Troutbum you can do it.

HAHA

55The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:40 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Still a little time but I think we have our first 2 winners of the Smartbait Bingo Game. I am thinking maybe I will just open this to all in March, all members can play what do you think.

56The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Still a little time but I think we have our first 2 winners of the Smartbait Bingo Game.  I am thinking maybe I will just open this to all in March, all members can play what do you think.

I do think that a Saltwater card and a Freshwater card any member can print and play would be a good idea. What I liked was a way to score half my points as a keyboard warrior. Will we have a three week timeframe again?

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

57The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:55 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I think it will stay juat as it is other than making it a 5x5 card instead of a 4x4 card.

58The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

Troutbum

Troutbum
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think it will stay juat as it is other than making it a 5x5 card instead of a 4x4 card.

Sounds good to me!

59The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:26 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
OK our BINGO winners are Jerdon and Logan great job guys and thank for those that got involved. Next event will be in March.

60The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:41 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
Great job men! Thumbs Up 

SP Dan     <"))><

61The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:06 pm

kin

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
good going! Time didn't work out for me and I didn't even remember to mark off a box.

62The First Smartbait Bingo Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Smartbait Bingo Game on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am

SP Dan

SP Dan
That’s OK Kin!
You will always be a winner in my box! Thumbs Up

SP Dan <“))><

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum