FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Today at 5:13 pm

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

New FTFF Youtube Video's

+2
kin
jeffcpr
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty New FTFF Youtube Video's Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So here is an area I have been lacking in YouTube and what I will be working on in 2019. I am looking to do a series of informational video's for the bigging and up. It will be all about promoting our forum and growing membership. As my wife and I do some research we cannot get away from the need to do videos to help sell the brands we have created. Please be honest as I will be making changes as I see them and am looking for all input. This is not a strong area for me as you will soon see. Embarassed

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:52 am

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks good jeff, might want to have a backdrop so people (like me) don't get distracted by the stuff in the back ground (nice orange hat!). Mostly just for when you are doing reviews and product highlights so you keep the viewer's focus on you and the product. Maybe set up the video so you are looking face on so it appears to be more engaging with the audience? Good stuff.

3New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:41 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

This is good info thanks I will work on that for sure, the next video is the same method but I will go back to the desk mounted versions we will see what that looks like. I am thought of a backdrop but maybe the desk mount will help with that.

4New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

two cents

Definitely recommend a backdrop or alternative locations to keep people interested and engaged. Audio could be a little better but can still be made out and understood.

Perhaps some cut aways as you say things like "choosing a float tube" maybe some pictures of a variety of tubes.
Competitions or gatherings, maybe some pics or brief videos of some outings.
As you speak of the forum maybe some pics of the reports we have been posting. Things like that.

Other than that, I think it is a great start! Don't forget to add a link to the forum so people can get to it

Oh and I don't think you mentioned the APP, you may want to mention that. It is a neat aspect for reviewing on the go

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

5New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Jeff is an easy going relaxed guy whenever I talk with him, and it comes through on the video.

I like the Tube and fishing gear in the background. It gives the talk some authenticity.  When you are selling an idea, accessory, or tube you can reach back and demonstrate it. Cutaways are a great idea as well.

Good stuff all.

6New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:47 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cut aways will happen that is in the works for sure. I think I just need to clean up more. I hope to have a different camera at some points as the fish Eye lens is what causes some of the issue on location. Thanks guys I will keep working it.

7New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:20 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I actually like your kicked-back relaxed style of presentation from your workshop surrounded by all your cool stuff to check out as you talk to us.
I don’t think you need to do all this fancy stuff to get your point across ... keep it simple!

And besides ... what you have done up to present time has gotten you to where you are today with FTFF ... without all of the fancy fading-in and fading-outs. If it works don’t fix it!

Honestly speaking Jeff, I think most of these fancy music filled videos are only a distraction, a smoke screen.

I’ve been with you for three of your nine years now and I think that you are already a huge success!

His will!

SP Dan    <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

8New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:35 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

SP Dan wrote:I actually like your kicked-back relaxed style of presentation from your workshop surrounded by all your cool stuff to check out as you talk to us.
I don’t think you need to do all this fancy stuff to get your point across ... keep it simple!

And besides ... what you have done up to present time has gotten you to where you are today with FTFF ... without all of the fancy fading-in and fading-outs. If it works don’t fix it!

Honestly speaking Jeff, I think most of these fancy music filled videos are only a distraction, a smoke screen.

I’ve been with you for three of your nine years now and I think that you are already a huge success!

His will!

SP Dan    <“))><

Thanks, Dan Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but really I appreciate really this has all been fun .... well most of the time. I have enjoyed watching people grow and enjoy in our sport and really it is just about exposing others to what we already know about. I will keep working the video's as I think it is just another part of keeping up relevant. Once I get my License Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I will see you out there.

9New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:52 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I liked it, I know who you are by what I see..........most people have advertising backdrops, doesn't tell me a thing about YOU. Treat it like you would a shop show, tools at hand........from a ole fa*t who doesn't like change so much.......GT Ya and what SPDan said.......

10New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

This is all good advice. I would just think that the audience for these videos would not know Jeff or the forum (yet) and thought that showing people what the forum is about is the main goal.

Simply put, I see Jeff on the screen, speaking of the forum and I immediately think of the countless number of pictures of float tubes, fishing reports, multitude of locations posted, fishing with Jeff and his family and all that I have experienced thus far. None of which is known to the person who has no idea of the forum. This video is not for me but I appreciate that he is promoting the forum to get even more people here to grow. Showing people what the forum offers is simply a part of that promotion and is the basis of my message

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

11New FTFF Youtube Video's Empty Re: New FTFF Youtube Video's Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:30 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I liked all your suggestions Alakai and it sounds as tough you know what you are talking about, but quite a few of us old timers here on FTFF have enjoyed what Jeff has achieved thus far and that's just one of many reasons that we've stayed and supported him all this time like we have.
I think that a few of your suggestions will definitely assist Jeff with the quality of video that you would like to see him make.  Thumbs Up

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum