Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Float Tubes, Pontoons, and Equipment Reviews » Should I purchase a Tenton float tube from Walmart

Should I purchase a Tenton float tube from Walmart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BigTex

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Howdy y’all I’m new to float tubing and was wondering if the Tenton float tube from Walmart would be a good buy or not.

Thanks y’all’s in advanced

Howdy BigTex, I love the name! It's a great beginners tube. Will definitely get you out on the water. I would recommend also checking out the Cumberland Classic float tube. I know it is a little pricier than the Teton, but it is a better model (In my opinion).

If you want something simple, and inexpensive then it's perfect. If you want something a little bit better that will last you, check out the Cumberland.

SP Dan

SP Dan
Howdy BigTex,
Welcome to the forum and I’m glad that you found us! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I have not personally tried the Teton float tube, but at $71.00 from Walmart, it seems very nice and yet affordable.
There are pricier float tubes models on the market ranging from $150 on up to $800 That you may want to consider.
A lot depends on how deep your pockets run and on how serious you’re going to get-into float tube fishing on a regular basis.
My first float tube was the pricier $ OutCast Deluxe 4 (which I sold) and I’ve settled on and really luv the Cumberland.
I now own three of them and I’ve been been FT fishing for three years now, as of yesterday and I’m still luvin’ my Cumberland FT. Check them out as well!  Thumbs Up

SP Dan     <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
BigTex, welcome to the forum great info above and will echo the same as the Cumberland goes. The Cumberland is a great great tube that will last if you take care of it. I have seen the Teton and the price can be tempting if you are going to every once and a while then the Teton should be ok. But if you are thinking that you might spend more time on the tube rather then the shore, and upgrade would be a good idea.

There are a lot of factors to think of cost is only one of them but the Teton is a fine built float tube just small and most I feel would wish they took the Cumberland instead. Hope this all helps and if you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Jerdon

Jerdon
Welcome to the forum Big Tex.
I say go for it. If you like it great, and if you don't you are not out much money. 

I hope to see some fishing reports from you soon

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Fish Stalker

Fish Stalker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Amazon has this tube for 76.00. Try it out for a cpl weeks see how you like it. Don't like it return it for a full refund even the shipping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum