Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » U.S. Post and Topics » U.S. West Region Introductions and Discussions » Fishing Reports Western Region » LAB on. a Monday night

LAB on. a Monday night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAB on. a Monday night Empty LAB on. a Monday night on Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 am

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A buddy and I got out on our tubes last night. Launched from our normal spot at 69th street. Fished the yacht club and nothing was hitting. Kicked across the channel and as the sun started set the fish came out to play.
Caught a couple off the rocks with the HUB in chovy. Kicked down to the corner and the fishing was great. Caught 8 before kicking over to Naples. The second fish caught off Naples was a 17 inch 2.2lb toad, then two fish laster I got my PB sandbass from a tube, a 19 inch 3.97 beast. Finished up our session with 18 total 11 sandbass 7 spotties. My buddy had 12 fish. The tide was ripping so it seemed the little corners held a lot of fish. Wind was 13 when we got on the water about 5 when we finished. It was a 6 hour session 7pm-1am. Thanks for reading and tight lines everyone.

2LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Tue May 21, 2019 9:50 am

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Great job nice fish congratulations on your night out cheers

3LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Tue May 21, 2019 10:19 am

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Thanks Litefoot. It was an awesome night.

Sent from Topic'it App

4LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Tue May 21, 2019 11:43 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Congratz on the PB Sandy, !!
That rascal filled up your bump board pretty good. Plenty of fish and good company.

Thanks for sharing.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

5LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Tue May 21, 2019 12:07 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Thanks Jerdon. That thing was a beast. Fun fight on a medium light rod.

Sent from Topic'it App

6LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Wed May 22, 2019 12:38 am

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
That 19 inch sandbass is a Toad! Way to go on a big fish off the tube! I'm glad to know that they're in there. I noticed the night I was out the tide was ripping and the fish were definitely aggressive.

7LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Wed May 22, 2019 8:03 am

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Thanks david886720. The tide was definitely moving. There was like 6-7 feet of movement that night. It seems the fish turn on as soon as the sun sets. We try to be on the water as the sun is going down.

Sent from Topic'it App

8LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Thu May 23, 2019 10:01 am

BobBfishin

BobBfishin
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Awesome outing. Haven't fished there in awhile, so you got me energized to make it out there soon. Convrats on the beast of a PB.

9LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Fri May 24, 2019 6:52 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Thanks BobBfishin. LAB has been on fire the last couple of weeks.

Sent from Topic'it App

10LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Fri May 24, 2019 9:08 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
WTG Toby!
Congrat’s to you for not only for a great ninja session but for your PB Sandy as well!
Thanx for your fish report with pic’s.  Thumbs Up

SP Dan    <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

11LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Sat May 25, 2019 6:44 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
TobyB, the BEAST was out and you clubbed it, congrats....GT

12LAB on. a Monday night Empty Re: LAB on. a Monday night on Sat May 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Congratz on your PB Great Night out cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum