FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Umbrella rig
by jmytuna Today at 9:49 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Today at 7:08 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by Troutbum Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:52 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by jeffcpr Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:02 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:54 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

» I think I am obsessed.
by Jerdon Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:46 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by SteelersFan4Life in The FTFF Gathering Feb 17th
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Stellar day today! 2/23/24
( 3 )

» Post by BobBfishin in Lake Havasu Fishing
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waderskins and a new idea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waderskins and a new idea Empty Waderskins and a new idea Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:51 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So I was recently talking with Ron the founder of Waderskins and we were discussing some things about his product.  The purpose of his Waderskins if for the active outdoorsmen that needs protection from the water.  
Waderskins are designed for a few different purposes one is to be able to choose your level of coverage.  You can head out in the morning when it is cold and use the torso and legs to keep you warm.  Later in the day, you can remove the torso and just keep the legs to spend more time in the water.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The great idea for fishermen about Waderskins is the safety they provide us.  Waderskins are semi-permeable so if you slip into the water you will not have an issue of your waders filling with water and weighing you down.

Waderskins have been tested in 100-degree weather and in waters as low as 40 degrees and the Fishermen's comfort is never compromised.  There is an add-on option for the fishermen which is a sewable D-ring attachment which could be very useful for some.

We the real reason I am writing this is one to bring back to the front a very unique product that I think is quite overlooked.  Waderskins are not traditional but none the less have a place in our sport as you can see by there comfort safety and adjustability.  The second reason I am bringing Waderskins back to the front is there is a new item coming to us from Waderskins soon.  I will not say what it is as I would like for it to be out first but I think a lot of you are going to find this new very intriguing.

If you have not checked out Waderskins yet what are you waiting for?  

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Waderskins and a new idea Empty Re: Waderskins and a new idea Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:11 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I’ve happened to own a pair of the Wader Skin Leggings for the past two years and I really like them, in fact I recommend them! Thumbs Up

SP Dan <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

3Waderskins and a new idea Empty Re: Waderskins and a new idea Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I know Dan has used these for some time now, he mentioned something to me last time that made sense. When you are in the water with these Wader Skins you can feel the thermal change in the water. This can help you when you fish as you can find the warmer waters or colder waters whatever you are looking for.

4Waderskins and a new idea Empty Re: Waderskins and a new idea Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:43 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

I think that the waste high pants concept is innovational and that by the chatter that I’ve been hearing lately about waders, I sense that the majority of the float tube angler’s are leaning more toward the pant-waders rather than chest-high waders these days to better control their body heat and for more comfort during their longer sessions afloat.
It’s great to see that Ron has broadened the range of his already incredible Wader Skin product to offer pants as well!

Jeff, would you happen to know if Ron will be offering any special offers; on his newest line of Wader Skins, to the FTFF members in the near future?
I look forward to reading many more reviews on Ron’s newest Wader Skin product in the not-so-distant future.

WTG Ron! Thumbs Up

SP Dan      <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

5Waderskins and a new idea Empty Re: Waderskins and a new idea Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

SP Dan wrote:I think that the waste high pants concept is innovational and that by the chatter that I’ve been hearing lately about waders, I sense that the majority of the float tube angler’s are leaning more toward the pant-waders rather than chest-high waders these days to better control their body heat and for more comfort during their longer sessions afloat.
It’s great to see that Ron has broadened the range of his already incredible Wader Skin product to offer pants as well!

Jeff, would you happen to know if Ron will be offering any special offers; on his newest line of Wader Skins, to the FTFF members in the near future?
I look forward to reading many more reviews on Ron’s newest Wader Skin product in the not-so-distant future.

WTG Ron! Thumbs Up

SP Dan      <“))><

As for your question, I am not sure we are waiting for them to come out and it should be soon. I also agree with you Dan that with our stadium seating float tube setups the need for full waders is not a real thing anymore. Pants waders are much more in demand now and I think new ideas in this area are a great direction. Wader Skins is in the right spot Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum