Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » The 2nd Annual Hookup Bait Tournament Happened!!!

The 2nd Annual Hookup Bait Tournament Happened!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Way to go Dan!!! Congrats

Thank you Kobra!
I appreciate you for chiming-in with such a positive feedback for me! It was a good time for all that attended indeed!  Thumbs Up
I battled the locals in their home trenches and walked away with 2nd Place and my head held high!  Cool

SP Dan     <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Enrique

Enrique
FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Way to go @Sp Dan! You are the man. I had a great time as well. Always cool trying out new fishing spots, even if those Bull seals made it a bit uneasy. Hookup baits team put on a great event.

Sent from Topic'it App

Fish Fiend

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Good job SP Dan! 💪what a way to finish 👏

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:WOW Love it great job Dan and GT much deserved Dan glad it went well.

Hi ya Jeff,

I wish you could’ve attended, it was really a lot of fun and a lot of good camaraderie!
GT, Enrique and myself got to fish all-together for a couple hours of the tournament ... good stuff!

I’m very happy to report that at least one of us from FTFF was able to snatch the 2nd Place out from the hands of the San Diego’s local‘s hands! Thumbs Up

Thanx for chiming in Jeff! Thumbs Up

SP Dan      <“))><

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Congrats and good job!

Hi ya Kin,
I appreciate your positive feedback sir!
I believe that we are well overdue for a session ... don’t you agree with me?! Thumbs Up

SP Dan      <“))><

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow, great job out there Dan. Way to slay and put a good showing for the FTFF.

Thank you for that Sir!

I appreciate that you took the time to chime in! Thumbs Up
seriously ... it was really a very cool 1-day tournament!
Perhaps we’ll get to see you there next year?!

I would like to see the FTFF members take 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place positions come next year lol

SP Dan      <“))><

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Way to go Dan!  You did awesome!

How have you been David (with a whole bunch of numbers)?! Thumbs Up

Thank you Sir for your continuous positive input!
I didn’t win but thank you for telling me that I did awesome!
I appreciate you sir!

Aren’t we overdue for a session sir?

SP Dan      <“))><

kin

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Congrats and good job!

Hi ya Kin,
I appreciate your positive feedback sir!
I believe that we are well overdue for a session ... don’t you agree with me?! Thumbs Up

SP Dan      <“))><

Why yes, yes we are. But due to limiting time factors and the fact that I got a business trip coming up. It may very well be mid November before I can make it happen. At the very least, always have the toy drive as a solid worst case scenario! I live vicariously through your posts!!

SP Dan

SP Dan
I have the patience and I will wait for our window of opportunity to present itself again Kin! Thumbs Up
Have yourself a safe trip and we’ll hook up when you get back.
And like you said, we still have the Toy Drive’s, (1) at Lake Perris in Nov. and (1) at NPH in December!Thumbs Up

I’ve been recently boning-up on my fresh water bass skills, been hanging out with GT and Jerdon recently! Very Happy  

SP Dan      <“))><

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Way to go @Sp Dan! You are the man. I had a great time as well. Always cool trying out new fishing spots, even if those Bull seals made it a bit uneasy. Hookup baits team put on a great event.

Sent from Topic'it App

Hey Enrique,

It was good to see you at the Hookup Bait Tournament on Saturday.

You arrived a little bit late but you still got into the event and you showed me a whole new way to approach that entire area without driving around so much! Thank you young Sir!

Yay, those big ol’ knuckle-headed bull harbor seals were popping up everywhere and they were chomping down on a lot of our prospective Tournament fish! Evil or Very Mad

Let’s do it again next year! Thumbs Up

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Good job SP Dan! 💪what a way to finish 👏

Thanx Fish Fiend,
I appreciate you for chiming in! 👍🏻

SP Dan <“))><

Troutbum

Troutbum
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Way to go! And Congrats!

SP Dan

SP Dan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Way to go! And Congrats!

Hi ya Troutbum,

I appreciate you for taking the time to reply to my post.
Thank you very much sir! Thumbs Up

SP Dan <“))><

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum