Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019

F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:58 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
The official Breast Cancer Awareness Fish - Off event thread all pictures of your catches will be posted here before the end of Sunday 10/20.
This thread will be unlocked Sunday Morning Good luck be safe and have a great time.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:27 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
OK 10/20 is upon us, good luck to all and I hope all have fun and stay safe.  First of the Code here is the code you must use for the event.  “F - Cancer

This is simple guys teams are fishing both Freshwater and Saltwater and the list of fish are attached.  The list is even and the fish minimum lengths are list as well.  This is just straight up the most points wins.  So no max numbers of fish and no extra points for biggest or multiple species.  Bump boards are best if you use an apron for measurements it will be called off the best measurement we can read.  There is one fishing reel up for grabs so the one with the longest fish will win that. (I am fishing this event with my daughter as well, we are not in it to win it but if my daughter on the off chance catches the biggest she will be eligible for the reel.)  This will start at 6 am PST and end at 3pm PST all catches must be posted on the official thread.

The official thread is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The rest of the rules are listed below.

OK, all fish caught must be measured to meet the minimum length (it is best to use a Bump Board).  For each fish that reaches or exceeds the minimum length, you will receive those points.  The points will build and the team with the most points will win.  You must be in a float tube and the float tube must be in the picture to count.  The Picture of each catch once again must have the code “F - Cancer” in it to count.  You can put this code on your hand or on a piece of tape or paper whatever works best for you.  You cannot photoshop it into the picture.

Freshwater Fish List
Fish Points Length
Largemouth Bass 20 Points (14")
Catfish 25 Points (12")
Trout 20 Points (12")
Crappie 10 Points (8" )

Saltwater Fish List
Fish Points Length
Spottied Bass 20 Points (11")
Sand Bass 20 Points (11")
Halibut 25 Points (12")
Perch 10 Points (8")

For any last-minute donation here is the PayPal Link.

3F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Slaydrianna78

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
What time do the pix need to be posted by ?

Sent from Topic'it App

4F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:59 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Have them up before the end of the day.

5F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:56 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sent from Topic'it App

6F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Wrightben433

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

7F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:01 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
F-Cancer The Fish Off 2019
Gathering At LAB.

Stellar conditions this morning at 06:30 hrs[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team Captain Kattie and her pop's Jeff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team Captain Toby and his fishing buddy Keith[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

None-team member donator GT participated today[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And none-team member donator SP Dan also participated as well today.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SP Dan landed (6) Spotty's and the best was a 14 1/2" (non-contender) legal[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by SP Dan on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

8F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:14 pm

Slaydrianna78

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
It was a slow day but we found a few largemouths.....

Last edited by Slaydrianna78 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

9F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Slaydrianna78

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Sent from Topic'it App

10F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Slaydrianna78

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Team Adrianna / Jay = 6 largemouth bass
Jay = 3 - 14in Largemouth bass
1 - 15 in Largemouth bass
Adrianna - 2 -14in Largemouth bass

Sent from Topic'it App

11F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:57 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Ok guys thanks for posting your catches.  I will look over all of it later lets give the other teams a chance to post up.  But looks like this is it.

12F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:47 am

Wrightben433

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I can’t wait to see who had the biggest fish what a good time yesterday

13F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:51 am

Slaydrianna78

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
It looks like you got the biggest one with those largies you caught Wrightben33 😁 those were some solid catches.

14F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:58 am

Wrightben433

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I can’t wait to see who had the biggest fish what a good time yesterday

15F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 am

Wrightben433

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Yeah I was very proud of my wife her first time in a tube and she got a nice one and 4 small ones

16F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:29 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
That is cool Wrightben433 congratulations to your wife for her 1st trip tubing. So is she hooked now hope so.
Everyone did great I will be sure to have an answer later today guys.

17F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 am

Jayb1rd79

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
Yea that was a blast! Wish the fission was a little better but it ended up being a really nice day!

18F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:09 am

Slaydrianna78

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
A Big Congrats to your wife Wrightben33 🎊🎉 The first float tube session is always the most memorable and she did an amazing job with those bass catches 🎣🎣🎣

Sent from Topic'it App

19F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:40 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
WTG Wrightben433 and congratulations to your wife Danielle for her maiden voyage. Thumbs Up
It seems as tho you have gained a new float tube fishing partner! The best kind!

Last edited by SP Dan on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

20F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
OK everyone here are the results for the event.

1st Place - Slaydrianna78 / Jayb1rd79

2nd Place / Plus Reel - Wrightben433 / Danielle Wright

3rd Place - TobyB / Kevin

Great work out there everyone the results are posted with points below. The 1st place team landed 6 fish for 120 points and did a great job. 2nd and 3rd place was a tie with 40 points but 2nd place went to the team that ended up winning the Reel with the biggest fish on the day at 16 inches.

Thanks, everyone for getting involved and on another note and the reason behind the event we raise $185 to donate to Breast Cancer Awareness. Thanks very much, everyone this was our first time doing this I am sure next year we can double this amount.

21F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Congratz to all who participated!

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

22F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 am

SP Dan

SP Dan
Congratulations to the three winning teams and thank you for your involvement in such a worth while cause! Thumbs Up
You are all winners! WTG!

SP San      <"))><

23F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 Empty Re: F - Cancer The Fish Off 2019 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:57 am

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Congrats to the first and second place teams. It was tough fishing in HH. Too bad octopus didn't count had four of them on Sunday lol

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum