FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Murray 3/20
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

» LA Harbor 3/10/24 ghost town
by david886720 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:26 pm

» Umbrella rig
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

» Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
by BobBfishin Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

» Pre rigging stinger hooks
by jeffcpr Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm

» Float tube Storage
by BigMaxFloats Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm

» The Pacific Coast Sport Fishing Show
by Jerdon Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

» Lake Havasu Fishing
by Troutbum Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

» These just showed up at home today
by jeffcpr Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 am

» An idea worth looking into
by jeffcpr Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jmytuna in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 4 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Gathering at Puddingstone April 6th
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in LA Harbor 3/12, 3/15
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in I think I am obsessed.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in An idea worth looking into
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not New here and getting back into tubing!

+2
SP Dan
volcomsurfrider
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hi fellow tubers! It is great to see Jeff and this forum running strong! Also to read all the tubers reports and posts! I've been tubing for more years than I can count and been here on this forum almost from right when Jeff started it. Fished with a few of you fine anglers back in the day and of course, life takes over and have not tubed in quite some time. I'm looking to get back into more time on the water in my Fish Cat! I remember there was not easy to hold a tubing gathering and if you all are going tubing and can send an invite, I'd love to join! I've PM'd SP Dan a time or 2 but have yet to get out on the water with him. I'm in Los Angeles and OC and grew up fishing our bays and harbors. I also have some spots that are super fishy if anyone would like to go!

Looking forward to getting on the water with you all! I do read in the Fishing Invites as well. Thanks and tight lines!

salute

SP Dan

SP Dan

Hi ya volcumsurfrider,
Welcome back from life’s hurtles and I see that the tug drug has you itching again!
Glade to have you back sir!
I’ll bet that you have a lot of experience and knowledge that you could share with so many of us newbies here on the site.

I’m always looking for an excuse to go fishing!
I just don’t fish at night time in the dark.
Give me a shout!  Thumbs Up

SP Dan     <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

SP Dan wrote:Hi ya volcumsurfrider,
Welcome back from life’s hurtles and I see that the tug drug has you itching again!
I’ll bet that you have a lot of experience and knowledge that you could share with so many of us newbies here on the site.

SP Dan     <“))><

Thanks so much for your reply Dan! Your reports are always so clear and detailed with so much information! I really appreciate your time spent to share in your experience on the water! I love that you give thanks before each day on the water and the sunrise photos.. they are just awesome. Your posts and reports are always so filled with information. I am everyone appreciates your time! You are also quite the stick! I look forward to learning from you sir! salute I don't tube much in the dark anymore either. I have been countless times when I was younger and with the crazy world these days, I just don't feel comfortable floating out in the deep brown harbor LOL! I'll be fishing the SBS (Saltwater Bass Series) in 2020 and look forward to that season! I did fish countless SWBA tournaments back in the days and when it became so cut throat, I quit. It became not fun.

I really enjoy this forum and look forward to contributing back with information and any way I can. I look forward to spending time with you anglers on the water! Let's fish soon Dan! Thumbs Up

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome back. I'm in Huntington beach and always looking for people to float with after sunset.

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

volcomsurfrider we have the Newport Toy Drive Dec. 15th. The list is growing fast maybe that would be a good opportunity to get in the water with us and quite a few, to say the least. Welcome back to the dark side hope to fish with you someday soon.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Welcome back volcumsurfrider,

I hope to see some reports from you soon.

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Floatingbassturd wrote:Welcome back. I'm in Huntington beach  and always looking for people to float with after sunset.

Thanks Floatingbassturd! Thumbs Up I surf in HB all the time and usually there once a week! Grew up there! Please let me know when you go and if I can, I will join you! So many great spots there in that Harbour! Thumbs Up

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jeffcpr wrote:volcomsurfrider we have the Newport Toy Drive Dec. 15th.  The list is growing fast maybe that would be a good opportunity to get in the water with us and quite a few, to say the least.  Welcome back to the dark side hope to fish with you someday soon.

Thanks Jeff! I will check my schedule and most likely, I will join in! I will post in the Toy Drive thread. Thanks for the invite and look forward to new friends!

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Jerdon wrote:Welcome back volcumsurfrider,

I hope to see some reports from you soon.

Thanks Jerdon! Smile

SP Dan

SP Dan

volcomsurfrider wrote:
SP Dan wrote:Hi ya volcumsurfrider,

SP Dan     <“))><

Thanks so much for your reply Dan! Your reports are always so clear and detailed with so much information! I really appreciate your time spent to share in your experience on the water! I love that you give thanks before each day on the water and the sunrise photos.. they are just awesome. Your posts and reports are always so filled with information. I am everyone appreciates your time! You are also quite the stick! I look forward to learning from you sir! salute I don't tube much in the dark anymore either. I have been countless times when I was younger and with the crazy world these days, I just don't feel comfortable floating out in the deep brown harbor LOL! I'll be fishing the SBS (Saltwater Bass Series) in 2020 and look forward to that season! I did fish countless SWBA tournaments back in the days and when it became so cut throat, I quit. It became not fun.

I really enjoy this forum and look forward to contributing back with information and any way I can. I look forward to spending time with you anglers on the water! Let's fish soon Dan! Thumbs Up

Thanx for your kind words of inspiration volcumsurfrider!
I’ll resume my gratitudes at the beginning of my posts. Cool

SP Dan <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome back to tubing and the forum. If you can bring your Cat to the toy drive at Newport Beach...........tight lines volcomsurfrider.............GT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum