Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » 2020 is almost here.

2020 is almost here.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12020 is almost here. Empty 2020 is almost here. on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:23 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
So we are almost done with 2019, and will be starting 2020 very soon. So let's do a look back, what was your best fishing trip in 2019. What was your PB in 2019? What is something you would like to forget about for 2019 (we all have some of those)

Next, what are your goals for 2020 what area's do you want to improve in. Or maybe what is your desire for new equipment.

For me, I would say getting my daughter out for her first saltwater Bass tops them all. She is a pretty good fisherman and for her, the first Spottied Bass came in Huntington harbor.

I am said to say no PB for the year so I will go to Goals for 2020 PB Halibut and Spottie for 2020. Also continue to grow the forum and explore new possibilities for our group.

OK your turn..... Smile

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

22020 is almost here. Empty Re: 2020 is almost here. on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
This means that my fishing license is only good for another 28 more days! Shocked

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

32020 is almost here. Empty Re: 2020 is almost here. on Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
2019 was a year of missed trips for me.

My goal for 2019 was  to get on the water once week, and I have 24 trips in this year. I felt like I failed myself until I went back through my pictures.

My best pan fish on the year

My best bass on the year

Certainly a fun year on the water.

So for 2020  
1. I aim to get in 52 trips.
2. Get in some salt water trips

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

42020 is almost here. Empty Re: 2020 is almost here. on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:26 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
I have totaled up all of my 2019 major species landed to date, my PB’s, my # of legals per species and the best lengths of each species. My totals so far= 89 sessions and 1,218 fish (FW & SW) to date to report.

Note: Lizard fish, Greenback Mackerel, Queen fish and are not included in my fish count totals.

Today is only the 4th of December and we still have 27 days left in this season; that’s still plenty of time to land a few more PBs, so I’m going to restrain from showing my totals and PB’s until the very end of the year.

I definitely found that my 2019 fish totals and PB’s to be quite interesting, to say the least. Thumbs Up

My goal for 2020 is to make a few more regular fishing buddies, to be a better ambassador in sharing our sport of float tube fishing with others, to CPR a larger model Halibut than my current 2019 PB and to continue to support and contribute to FTFF and all of it’s generous sponsors!  Thumbs Up

SP San      <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

52020 is almost here. Empty Re: 2020 is almost here. on Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:50 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Unfortunately I didn't get anytime on the water this year. My goal for 2020 is to get back out there and meet all the new members of the forum.

62020 is almost here. Empty Re: 2020 is almost here. on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Welcome back Sonarbp looking forward to some trip in the future.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum